My 06 with Borla exhaust

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
Not bad soundin car :). How much was that exhaust set up? My dad has an 05 GT. What are some other good choices?

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Sounds good man. I still dont know what kind of exhaust i am going to put on my 06 when it gets here. I am leanings twords SLP.

Joe

cobra93teal

Psycho Pilot Racing
Established Member
02JoeGhost said:
Sounds good man. I still dont know what kind of exhaust i am going to put on my 06 when it gets here. I am leanings twords SLP.

Joe
I think the SLP would of been to loud for me

cobra93teal

Psycho Pilot Racing
Established Member
This set up sounds great on the 05/06s down the highway it does not drone out the inside of the car....but whe you open it up it sounds incredible!

Black06inGT

Established Member
What part number are those borlas are they the stingers, from what I have read the FRPP stingers are the same exact exhaust as the borla stingers but just a different name. Just wondering if anyone could confirm this since there is a hundred dollar difference in price and if I am just paying more for the borla name I can do without.

cobra93teal

Psycho Pilot Racing
Established Member
Black06inGT said:
What part number are those borlas are they the stingers, from what I have read the FRPP stingers are the same exact exhaust as the borla stingers but just a different name. Just wondering if anyone could confirm this since there is a hundred dollar difference in price and if I am just paying more for the borla name I can do without.
not sure if they are the same......i will have to look for the part number

adamb258

Established Member
so that clip is the stingers AND bassani x-pipe? is teh teh bassani that keeps the stock cats?

Users who are viewing this thread