My 1/4mile time

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
My 1/4mile Video.

ELEVATION= 2700... 1st time on ET streets(Wow its scary)!! the sway is unbelieveable...

http://sambandit4.home.comcast.net/marksrun.wmv (Rightclick SAVE AS)

my best time that night was 11.73@ 119mph... but that was SonicVenom Driving, he has alot of experience with ET STREETS.. I need more practice

he hot lapped my car to a 11.73 on his second pass... he has never driven my car before.. i wonder what he would of got with a cold car and more experience with my car.... he said my car had alot more in it....

Let me tell you guys, my 1st launch on etsreets was on this pass.. i let off you can see it off the line... it scared the SHEZZZNETT out of me.. :burnout:

i have less than 15passes with my cobra.. and 30 lifetime.. i want to shift like broke7 or Venemous03cobra.. damn good driver-- o ya and the bandit(sambandit)

Marc :pepper:

Last edited:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
12.1 @ 114mph is the video.. i boged the line, let of in 1st, and 3rd.. 1.733 60ft.. stock irs..

I have a looooooooot of practicing to do.. my car managed a 11.73 that night with a driver who knew the track, and the TIRES that gave me hell all night.. the sway was unreal.. it felt like i was on oil..

He only drove my car two passes, and hotLapped the 11.73, 1st time he missed 3rd...(He has never driven my car before...) he said my car had alot left in it...

:nonono:

MArc

Last edited:

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Sweet vid I rewound the burnout twice to listen to your blower. Do you have a line loc? Sounded like you shifted gears in the middle of your burnout.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
no linlock.. that was just me letting off a little of the gas.. the apten and 2.76 sounds amazing.. but there were a couple othe cobras there.. non sounded as loud as mine.. not sure why? :burnout:

if you are wondering.. in sig( but) i have full bassani, with ported headers(bassani)

Marc

BPLS1

Established Member
BoneCrusher said:
Sweet vid I rewound the burnout twice to listen to your blower. Do you have a line loc? Sounded like you shifted gears in the middle of your burnout.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: ME TOO

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
postban said:
Was this run with the new shocks? Strange?

no.. all stock, doug i think just sent them?

all i have back there is the diff brace.. thank god...!

with ET streets, the rear end feels to launch alot smoother and easier, and doesnt feel like it has the presure like the nittos.... it feels much softer..

Marc

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
its cause my car is slow.. haha.. read the post man

2700elevation, and 1st time on et streets, did u not watch the video?

:poke:

MArc

Users who are viewing this thread