My 1000+ hp dyno video- pretty excited!!

Vitoman

Established Member
Thought I would share the video with you guys. I dont post on here near as much as I used to but I thought this was worth sharing! This is a Hellion Hellraiser kit with twin Precision 64/66s Bilelt wheel mini mods. Its has a Teksid based MMR built 1500S with MMR stage 3 cams. 6 speed car with a Centerforce DYAD system. Bob Kurgan tuned the car with SCT software and it was run on our Superflow AWD dyno here at Karl Performance. We finished off with 21 psi and 1017 hp. The car runs on E70 and has a Fore Innovations fuel setup, twin 465s with bilelt had return style and ID1300 injectors. The car runs, drives and starts like stock, I would drive it anywhere. Im going to the track Firday night and plan on turning it down and making some passes to see what I can get out of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x4jkeXgkm0

Attachments

• redcar.jpg
    redcar.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 844
  • redcar3.jpg
    redcar3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 832

TClark22

Established Member
Sick nasty! Dyno vid was kinda meh. lol seemed like a slow pull to make those numbers

Isn't the hellraiser kit the compound boost kit?

And you need your chin spoiler for your bumper.

And no engine bay pics...really?

stroked mach

Established Member
yea the hr kits are the compound boost kits with the blower and turbo, but yes diff a lot of hp to play with, how does the dyno reed being awd and using a rwd car

Vitoman

Established Member
Here are some engine bay pics. No blower, it was great for the wow factor but didn't work for the power we were shooting for. I had one of the original Hellraiser kits on my last car and that car ended up running 8.70s at 160 after I removed the blower. This is my daily driver now so I don't want to break it! It will make 1200+ on 25 psi no doubt based on gains we were making when turning it up.

To answer some other questions, the dyno is a Superflow AWD unit and we can register power off front, rear or all wheels so it's based on how it's set up. We also had to roll into the throttle because the car comes in to boost so hard it would continue to spin the tires on the rollers. Rest assured the car pulls like a freight train on the street. Thanks for the likes! These pics are not the best but it's all I got right now!

imagejpg1_zpsf5f06099.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf4b2777f.jpg

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Looks sick. My buddy has a car with a very similar setup. twin 67mm hellion kit, return style system, 5.3 stroker, ported heads, custom bullet cams etc etc. at first he thought 800 was it and now that hes doing more research he has become a believer that his car will crack 1200 hp easy.

sonicblue04gt

Established Member
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My dad's boss has a Factory 5 Cobra replica with an all aluminum 427 small block with twin turbos and he put 1300hp! Insane amounts of power a person can make when doing things the right way! Sick car man!

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Any plans to use nitrous on this one? And what are the extensions under the valve cover breathers? Do the stop any oil from blowing out the filters?

Users who are viewing this thread