-My 2.3 Whipple Cobra off to get Tuned-

Tremor

NO MERCY
Well guys shes off to get tuned. I am really happy with all the work that has been done so far. I will have her back thursday. My tuner is 1hr away, so i will have a nice long drive back home with her.

Thanks to my good friend Fern for all the hard work of putting my build together. Thanks to all my fellow svt buddies that have helped me along the way.

It has taken me 7 years collecting parts etc. I have only owned my cobra for a little over a year. So shes been down for a year, getting built from the ground up.

All i can say is do it once and do it right. If it takes you 6mths or 7 years. Thats my best advice, and find a great tuner <--Because this is the most important part after you invest all that money into our money pits.

:beer:

Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a675db_Vnac]YouTube - Tremors 2.3 Whipple Cobra[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l12phJgVZs]YouTube - 2.3 Whippled Cobra[/ame]

tremor456.jpg

tremor455.jpg

tremor454.jpg

tremor444.jpg

tremor448.jpg

tremor452.jpg

All comments Welcomed :beer:

01trublue cobra

Established Member
Did you hook up the IAT sensor post intercooler. That's what I did, wired it up where the IAT 2 sensor would normally be on a 03-04 Cobra so it would read post intercooler temps.

Tremor

NO MERCY

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Sounds nasty! What's the exhaust combo?

How do you plan on passing the Nazi inspections there?

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I wonder how much difference in HP that JLT RAI is gonna have over a K&N stock air box setup with your combo, it has to be close to double digits on the Dyno, wish I could see a comparo.. Thinking on ditching the Densecharger for the RAI..
Nice setup, those numbers are gonna be Big after the tune!

Tremor

NO MERCY
Oh Adam. Good luck, should be a beast when you get it back.

You can come see her when shes done :beer:

nice man! sounds freakin sweet! can't wait to hear how she does.

Almost :rockon:

Sounds nasty! What's the exhaust combo?

How do you plan on passing the Nazi inspections there?

Bassani headers, Bassani x pipe and catback :burnout:

Re Inspection: Its an SVT Cobra it came stock like that :lol1:

I wonder how much difference in HP that JLT RAI is gonna have over a K&N stock air box setup with your combo, it has to be close to double digits on the Dyno, wish I could see a comparo.. Thinking on ditching the Densecharger for the RAI..
Nice setup, those numbers are gonna be Big after the tune!

Should have her back soon :-D

Users who are viewing this thread