My 2004 Cobra @ L.A.C.R.

pennywisegt

Audio & Video Production
Established Member
*Note* Video is now down. I hope you guys who saw it enjoyed it. My quickest time was 13.7 though...probably because of the elevation. My 60 foot times were like 2.3 and a .018 reation time. Oh well. I'll leave the story up anyways.

This is a video I made of my 2004 Cobra with clips from an on-board videocamera. The location is Los Angeles County Raceway (Palmdale, California). The temperature was about 80 degrees out and I got about 20 minutes before each run. The tires I was running were Pirelli P-Zero
Nero M+S 275X40X18 and the tread wear was just below the wear indicator bars (I really need new tires). The air pressure was at 20 p.s.i. As far as mods, I have the Apten cold air intake, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, and Predator power programmer set to the basic 91 octane tune. I probably have around 420 crank horsepower. I need to get a NHRA elevation chart because the altitude up there was about 2300 feet above sea level so there might be a difference there compared to if it was closer to sea level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread