My 2006 bolt on GT vs Acura integra

2002stang

Established Member
Driving to store other day and 2 cars up I see a lowered integra with big muffler and the tow bracket. He is weaving around as if to be warming up tires. Umm ok. Then I see him cross double yellow to high five another ricer going other way stopped in traffic. About a mile more up road it turns into a 4 lane highway, so I quickly jump along side him once it does. We end up stopped at light right away, and he says I saw you coming but I don't have my slicks on so can we go from 40? Sure. We get to 40 and he honks off and hits it before 3. I'm in second and take it to about 70 before hitting 3rd. When I do I'm a good 2 car lengths on him. I let off shortly after and we pull off. Nice kid. He said he was afraid I was going to be a jerk american muscle guy that' hates everything but american muscle. I assured him I'm a car guy and respect anyone that appreciates cars. We gave one more run from a dig and it wasn't even close. I put buses on him. That was my first real street race and man what a rush! His car was an integra with header, intake and full exhaust. Mines an 06 GT with intake, race tune, off road h, under drive pullies, short throw shifter 355 gears and a hurst emblem that adds like 20 hp :) and I really don't know why he thought he needed slicks!!

1hot281

Established Member
Was it a GS-R with VTEC? Or a non-VTEC GS/LS/RS model? I always loved the last generation Integra. Fun little cars.

2002stang

Established Member
Actually not sure. I liked that model and even had one years ago but it was just my dd and stock. He just said he had header intake and exhaust and needed to have car retuned.

2002stang

Established Member
Lol, it wasn't that impressive. He came to a slow roll, caused everyone behind him to almost have to stop and the other car was an s2000 with top down and the s2000 was stopped. My reaction was "what a d bag!" if I would have lost I would have ordered nos immediately told him to wait while I installed it just to race him again and win. Luckily it didn't come to that.

Users who are viewing this thread