My 2006 GTO

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
wow marlon that thing sounds awesome!! I love it.. You won't believe this but the new guy coming to where I work owns a X-drifting GTO.. this is badass.. H/C/I/E car too.. How much power is your GTO putting down if you don't mind me asking!! damn I still can't believe how good it sounds.. WTF do you do for a living lol???

BayareaSS

Established Member
Thanks Marlon... I'll watch out for any GTG in the area... You sure can see my Cobra with the CCW's, just let me know...lol :beer:

Thanks you Sir :)
Ok I'll check it out when the weather clears up. Maybe we'll snap a few pics.
Sounds pretty good, gotta love the sound of nice cam in any muscle car.
Thanks, It's pretty hard to make a cammed lsx sound bad but i've heard a few bad ones lol
wow marlon that thing sounds awesome!! I love it.. You won't believe this but the new guy coming to where I work owns a X-drifting GTO.. this is badass.. H/C/I/E car too.. How much power is your GTO putting down if you don't mind me asking!! damn I still can't believe how good it sounds.. WTF do you do for a living lol???
Thanks. Sounds like a sick gto send me a pic when he brings it to work lol. At this moment its making 495. I still lsx car parts for a living! :lol1:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lmao!!! wtf!!! 495 n/a???!!!! jeez. lol I can tell your joking but I'm starting to think that it's a joking but serious statement ahahaha.. He sent me pics but I'll have to find them lol.

Last edited:

BayareaSS

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread