My 6.2 Raptor on Pickuptrucks.com

SOCOMech

Established Member
Hey guys, make sure you check out the review of the 6.2 Raptor on First Drive Review: 2010 6.2-liter V-8 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor - PickupTrucks.com News

Myself, Mike Levine of PUTC.com and Sean Holman from Four Wheeler magazine took my truck out earlier this week and ran it through it's paces, had a great time! Just a heads up because I know how forums can be when it comes to 1/4 mi. and 0-60 times, there was a nasty headwind that we ran the truck through, so those times deff. have room for improvement;-)

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Congrats man.:beer:

I really like Mike's articles. We've tried to meet up at a few autoshows, but can never get our schedules aligned. Maybe SEMA this year?

I think the truck is making good power for what it is. Just wait till you get a tune in it.

SOCOMech

Established Member
Thanks Sid. Yeah I mentioned your site to him as well and he was familiar with it of course. Yeah, I'm totally happy with the power it made, not bad at all considering the 35's, monster running gear and 87oct. with 800 mi. on it. I got my new wheels on yesterday and tint done this morning, so here's a few pics of it as it sits now.

With wheels, before tint
IMG_0526.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0529.jpg
[/IMG]

After tint, 20% all around.
IMG_0534.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0535.jpg
[/IMG]

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Looks nice. Mine was supposed to be built 4/23 so I guess we'll see how long it takes to get here.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
Congrats on the truck, there should be a ton of people in AZ that get them.

Users who are viewing this thread