My 93 COBRA...... 1 of 42???????

red93SVT

Established Member
Hey guys!
My 93 is vibrant red with blk cloth, moonroof and factory CD!
I've read that it is 1 of 42 with this set-up!????
I know that there was 136 (red, blk, moonroof) cars, but I guess only 42 of those had CD! Pretty interesting! It now has 32k on the clock and is pretty much mint inside and out! All stock except springs and cat-back! UNMOLESTED!!!

Oh well, just wondering!

God Bless!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Whoa, that is pretty rare! Better keep her in good shape and she'll be worth a lot one day

cobra1993svt

Established Member
Hey I'm not splitting hairs here but a cat back and lowering springs is NOT stock. Stock is as it came from the factory.
Quick question: Does your Cobra have floor mats in the rear seat area?

NOT STOCK!!

red93SVT

Established Member
The info came from several different posts! One of which I believe is on this forum! How accurate it is I do not know but,,,, I have heard it from more than one source!!! I do know is that it is TOUGH to find anyone with a red,blk,moonroof,factory CD, 93 Cobra!!!!!!!!!

And cobra1993svt.... as far as the definition of "STOCK" goes...... I guess technically it is not "STOCK" But, I have the few parts that has been taken off stored high and dry in perfect condition! Also..... I can have it back to your kind of "STOCK" in less time than it takes most people to decide on either Olive Garden or Outback!

STOCK!!

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by cobra1993svt
Quick question: Does your Cobra have floor mats in the rear seat area?

NOT STOCK!!

You are correct, no factory stock rear floor mats. Wondered how many people actually knew that...

ObieFox

Established Member
I think the '93 cobra CD player is the unit from the '93 Taurus SHO. I know I read this somewhere...just can't remember where......

KO

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Originally posted by 93cobra-r
Well, at least you guys had factory rear seats...;-)

Yeah, that's a problem I wish I had... (the 93R, that is) :thumbsup:

In fact, I wouldn't mind having all the "problems" you have in your sig :burnout:

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Originally posted by 93cobra-r
Well, at least you guys had factory rear seats...;-)

Poor guy, I tell you what, I will trade you. Your 1993 Cobra R (with NO back seats) for my 1993 Cobra (WITH back seats) straight across. This offer won't last long, so you better jump on it. I think you are getting the better deal (getting back seats and all):p :-D

DLV

Established Member
SONY

Take good care of that stereo. I was looking at getting a stock CD put into my 5.0 LX for that stock look, but the parts guys said that those were SONYs and they couldn't even get parts or repair info because Ford no longer deals with SONY. At all.

NC STANG GUY

03 gone but not forgotten
Established Member
Those stock CD players are bad about crapping out. The factory one in my 93LX died years ago. One in my friends black 93 cobra freaks out every once in a while right now.
Nice clean cobra ya have there red93SVT. :thumbsup:

Billy

Users who are viewing this thread