My 93 Teal Cobra with 6k

JoeRacer

Established Member
saw the mileage and the picture and knew it had to be you. you are ridiculous, your car collection and specifications for a car are simply amazing, i see teal 93's fetching 12-13k with 130k miles or more, that car is beautiful sir!

Just because people are asking 12-13k doesn't mean they are getting that much ;-)

To the OP: That car is awesome, could you repost the link to your page, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks!

Last edited:

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
Just because people are asking 12-13k doesn't mean they are getting that much ;-)

To the OP: That car is awesome, could you repost the link to your page, it doesn't seem to be working for me. Thanks!

Link not working

look up Twinvipers on FB

still have about 15 more to get up on the FB page

Last edited:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Heard of a 2k mile 03 Gray Cobra today. Stock and perfect. Thoughts on price?

I would say $25-$27K as well.

Like the example of the earlier member, it may have low miles with the mods but you could also say it was X,XXX very hard ridden miles.

I would take a stock one every time unless I personally know the car via friends, etc.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
twin, im very impressed with your collection, you make me want to achieve more in life.. always good to reach for your goals! I must say, that this is the best looking personal collectors garage I have ever seen! Congrats on your vehicles. I really dig the SVO - looks CLEAN!

twinvipers

YOU LOST,DON'T BE A BITCH
Established Member
twin, im very impressed with your collection, you make me want to achieve more in life.. always good to reach for your goals! I must say, that this is the best looking personal collectors garage I have ever seen! Congrats on your vehicles. I really dig the SVO - looks CLEAN!

Thanks man
I really appreciate it. Have about 12 more to ad to FB. Just trying to find the time.

Users who are viewing this thread