My Amazon Racing Experiance! (LONG BUT PLEASE READ)

97Snake1668

Amazon Racing-None Better
Established Member
Originally posted by JP03SVTSNK10TH
Amazon Rocks!!!
At the end of every day somebody has to be better than the rest.
Thanks Amazon!!!

Jason:beer:

I think that Amazon has definitly proven that.

Kris

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks guys for the kind words. After seeing Kris's pumpkin it was amazing it didn't lockup or explode on his way up. He was very lucky with 4 ring gear bolts rattling around inside that aluminum pumpkin that he even made it to the shop at all.

I'm glad we had the car there and we could just swap the center section. It made the job a snap.

It was very nice meeting you Kris and a our pleasure to get ya back on the road again. :beer:

Rick

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by AmazonRacing
I'm glad we had the car there and we could just swap the center section. It made the job a snap.

Rick

yea a snap.. something like that:rolleyes:

well yea it could have been worse

Last edited:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Great Post! This post doesn't surprise me at all. AR's customer service, even from a great distance is no different. AR is a class act. Rick/Linn have been the hard road, and have kept US, their no. 1 concern. You guys are the ROSE amoung the THORNS, Keep it up........BO

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a GREAT post! Rick and Linn have always been #1 in my book. I've dealt with them in the past on numerous occasions and just can't say enough about their customer service and knowledge of the products they sell. :)

TRBO VNM

Kris,

I was up there yesterday...yes, I sunday getting some final things done to my car and another tune and saw your pumpkin. Man, simply amazing nothing happened. I wonder how long you were driving around with it like that. They are some of the best people I have done business with.

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
I hear nothing but good things about Amazon myself. I was at the shop a couple of weeks ago to purchase a heat exchanger, everyone there was very friendly and answered any question I had. I enjoyed talking to Linn in reference to future mods on my 2004 Coupe as Rick was busy dynoing a customer car. I was so impressed I returned the next day and purchased a 2.80 pulley and 4 billet flow iderlers. I started talking to Rick asking him with way I should go with a tune and he throughly explained my options. At that point I set up a time for my car so be tuned. I have a pretty busy scheduled that is always changing so I had to wait about 3 weeks to bring the car in. My schedule opened up for this week, so I called Linn and she said no problem we can get you in this week.

I am heading to Amazon this week for the following to be installed and dynoed.

Gords Ford HE
TR-6 Plugs
2.80 non slip R.R. pulley
Billet Flow iderlers
Diablo Predator w/tune
Dyno Combo

I can't wait to see the outcome.

Thanks for all your help Amazon you are truly the best.

Lou Ganem:)

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Great post, now thats customer service. I'm sure some shops would have said bring your car back when you have it fixed. Keep up the good work Amazon....:beer:

Wicked4.6DOHC

Rattle Snake
Established Member
I will say i also am amazed you made it to the shop, Hopefully we will see ya again. Im just glad you made it home safe in YOUR car.

Eric

Users who are viewing this thread