my bipolar week

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
so my week started out good, i had installed my SBTB i bought off another member here and was quite excited to driver my truck around after this.

Friday, i was looking forward to my weekend, maybe doing the tq converter swap. On my drive home, i get pulled over by highway patrol :bash: I wasnt speeding or anything so im like wtf. He comes up and tells me that it was illegal to have the black plastic license plate cover on my truck. As shown below, I dont know about you but it doesnt look like its even there at all... LOL

4p33ck6.jpg

So i said ok my bad, ive had it in texas in forever and ive driven in front of many LEO vehicles, and NEVER been pulled over. Then he says you have an Oregon license plate and a Texas drivers license, what gives. So that was totally my fault. I told him no bull, I knew i had to get it fixed but i started my job the next day after i had just moved the last of my stuff from Texas and just have not had the time and honestly was going to do it this wekeend. He let me off with a warning on all 4 counts, including the expired tags. LOL

So anyway, i went to emissions, that was a breeze Then got my stuff taken care of yesterday. Im now legal on the streets again! :pepper: I am also lookin at options for my custom tag. One was goin to be 2TONFUN, the other was SLWTRUK, and one for kicks woulda been 13MPG on an alternative fuel plate. But that idea got shot down since you have to have a vehicle running on alt fuel to get the plate. :rolleyes:

YEsterday i dropped off my baby to get the new TC put in. OH BOY! I cannot wait to pick her up today! I will update tonight, maybe some vids :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I have those plate covers too. At night if i shien a flash light on them you cant even see them, you onyl see the plate, and it really clear during the day also.

Nice truck though, repin' the all black.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
203Cree said:
Mai, you crazy, lol. Come to Lfest. :)

I thought it was free, i was seriously considerng it. What can i say, Im cheap. I swear i wanted to but its such a long ass drive.

Why dont you guys come out for Pinks All Out in tucson at SIR :-D

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
your lucky you didn't do the 13mpg tag, after the converter it will be 10mpg.. lol..

FordFanStan

Established Member
Mai, your ass...... needs to be lowered some :poke: Get rid of that rake stance and level that b!tch out...

I'd consider it overall a pretty damn good week having got out of all the citations... Stan

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
FordFanStan@DMP said:
Mai, your ass...... needs to be lowered some :poke: Get rid of that rake stance and level that b!tch out...

I'd consider it overall a pretty damn good week having got out of all the citations... Stan

i kinda like my rake stance. quit hating on me Stanley :poke: Besides with the slicks, she looks pretty sexy :p

PS: Is my 2500 tc REALLY GOING TO GET ME ONLY 10mpg? :D I know my right foot decreases my gas mileage as well. Looks like im gonna need a gas card with a big credit limit. Its daily driven at least 50 miles a week! :uh oh:

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
No im no longer in Oregon nor texas, im in Arizona.

I bet racing is great at sea level :poke: Too bad its too wet huh. It gets HOT here but in the fall/winter its perfect racing weather. Plus the tracks are open ALL YEAR LONG :burnout:

j0hn said:
Where did you move to in Oregon?

I'm about 80 miles north of Portland. There's a lot of L owners up this way.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
FordFanStan@DMP said:

ha ha ha finally im not getting poked at for my truck :p
oh yeah..mai two words..roll pan!

FordFanStan

Established Member
Snakestress said:
i kinda like my rake stance. quit hating on me Stanley :poke: Besides with the slicks, she looks pretty sexy :p

PS: Is my 2500 tc REALLY GOING TO GET ME ONLY 10mpg? :D I know my right foot decreases my gas mileage as well. Looks like im gonna need a gas card with a big credit limit. Its daily driven at least 50 miles a week! :uh oh:

Mai if you like the rake stance with slicks, thats why you level out your truck for the good street looks and then you just go big with power, and then run some 31 or 33's out back for the rake. Maybe someday you'll have the power to turn 'em :eek: :poke: ... Stan

j0hn

Established Member
Yes it's nice around here, but the winter is terrible.. There's only about 4 months out of the year when I can actually ENJOY my truck. :(

Banned
Another thing get the fricken windows tinted all ready...You got everything else smoked or darkened. With that trooper hangin' around I would go with 35% tint. Check your laws if you want or ask Smokie the next he or she is at Dunkin':lol: :lol1: :D

Users who are viewing this thread