My Boy Jason HUH Just turn pro body Builder!

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
That I agree with and I guess I misunderstood. All I take is aminos and some protein and loosely stick to a good diet. I go 240-260 depending on time of year and range from 8-14% BF depending on the time of year. I suppose I'm a psuedo bodybuilder because I lift to be strong and maintain my size but have no real goals in mind besides relieving the frustration from being in sales. :beer:

+1000. I take creatine, amino's, and protein and lift to stay strong/maintain size. I have a sales/managerial job also and absolutely need a physical release at the end of the day. These pro's are dedicating their whole life to their sport and I respect that, but seeing every muscle fiber/vein isn't my personal goal. I respect hard work but my girl would rather see me as Van Damme in his prime as opposed to Arnold (although I think Arnold was the benchmark).

Red99SVT

Established Member
That I agree with and I guess I misunderstood. All I take is aminos and some protein and loosely stick to a good diet. I go 240-260 depending on time of year and range from 8-14% BF depending on the time of year. I suppose I'm a psuedo bodybuilder because I lift to be strong and maintain my size but have no real goals in mind besides relieving the frustration from being in sales. :beer:

Damn. 240@ 8% is serious.

HouseOfPower

I am VERY well aware of the dedication that it takes for the sport. I have been trained by Ben White and trained with him. Although MUCH hard work is involved, the results the ptos achieve aren't had without a "boost" from science. I could never lift the way they do or stick to the diet they do; for that I give them much credit.

Ben White AKA "Benzilla"

Bodybuilding.com - Ben White Profile and Pics!

very true. However it has to be kept in context. The "boost" is essentially equivalent to waxing a car that's just been washed. In the sense it was already spotless but now it's enhanced. And to the guy that says all bodybuilders get addicted to getting a big as possible.....that's simple ignorant. Why do you suppose there are weight classes. I compete at 182-185 and will actually be looking to DROP to 176 to make middleweights this year. It's not about numbers it's about looks. Here is my bodyspace......no I'm nothing special but I'm very very passionate about what I do.
Bodybuilding.com - Twin Towers's BodySpace

I also own Modern Fitness Forum - Supplement Reviews, Bodybuilding, Weight Training, Fitness, Diet, Nutrition, Performance Enhancement if any of you are interested in being able to discuss the truths about supplementation or fitness without the retarded censorship BB.com imposes

2001sleeper

Established Member
The "boost" is essentially equivalent to waxing a car that's just been washed. In the sense it was already spotless but now it's enhanced.

not sure I agree with this.
I have never met a freakishly huge person that wanted a small boost to get just slightly more freakishly huge. lol
These "boosts" play a large role in the beginning as well.

HouseOfPower

not sure I agree with this.
I have never met a freakishly huge person that wanted a small boost to get just slightly more freakishly huge. lol
These "boosts" play a large role in the beginning as well.

In reference to growth hormone perhaps. But anabolic steroids don't replace genetics. Understandably most IFBB are using both. The pros of today are a slap in the face to the Frank Zanes, Arnolds, Ferrignos of the old school. These guys couldn't perform a stomach vacuum if their life depended on it

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member
Damn, this thread got way off track. Way all the hate? The guy in the OP is a Pro and congrats to him, can't we just leave it at that:shrug: I just don't understand why these threads always turn into a debate about the juice. Obviously every competitive BB is on them and they're a big part of the sport. Sure it's not everyone's cup of tea but there is no need for all the hate.

Last edited:

HouseOfPower

Damn, this thread got way off track. Way all the hate? The guy in the OP is a Pro and congrats to him, can't we just leave it at that:shrug: I just don't understand why these threads always turn into a debate about the juice. Obviously every competitive BB is on them and they're a big part of the sport. Sure it's not everyone's cup of tea but there is no need for all the hate.

I also love the people who say gear is worse than drinking alcohol:dw:

Users who are viewing this thread