my brakes are in...but are they real Baers? Help!

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
He pretty much shot himself in the foot on this deal. The Lightning community made of the bulk of his business and he lost a lot of customers. The only Lightning guys that will buy stuff from him now will be the ones that aren't members of most all of the forums.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Not sure how it works in TX, but if you get a judgement in small claims court, you can then spend around 500, which gets added to the total and send the Sheriff out to collect personal property. I ahve had to do this twice. They had 4 squad cars show up at a bar and grille, ask for the owner, serve the paperwork and started carting packing items up, needless to say, the owner showed up cash in hand and after 18 months, i had my money, with inteerest and the sheriffs fee's. if he doesnt own any property, or goods, you can attach to his wages, or attach to his bank account. If its a matter of gettin even, go that extra mile to brighten up his life

damn he just might kill himself then

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
what's the latest?

the SOB apparently packed his shit and moved.
no one still answers the phone...ive pretty much just said **** it and moved on. The state of Florida was about as useful as condoms at a frat party.

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Or organize a pee break at a beer festival :lol:

Sorry to see that you couldn't get full justice, at least they are on the run....

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
You could always give it a little time and do a massive search for any info on him again. He'll have to use his name and such anywhere he goes so you might just be able to continue haunting him. Sucks all this happened, but luckily it didn't happen to too many other people overall. Been in the same situation, finally said f it and moved on.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
i'm sure he will pop up sooner or later, then you can lay the "smack-down."

txyaloo

Established Member
Id much rather send my money and or beer to TXyaloo...hes been of tremendous help! Well next to knocking on the bastards door LOL

I'll keep an eye out for you. Too bad you didn't file with the JP court when you knew he was still at that address. If he no longer owns the home, you should have gotten your money back after the sale. We know he wouldn't pay up, but the judgement would have allowed you to put a lein on his property.

EDIT:

I just looked at his info again. Apparently you weren't the only one after him. His mortgage company forclosed on the home and also sued him. The house was sold at public auction 8-Feb. I went back and looked at the court records some more, and he's been in this suit for a while.

I just found out his wife also goes by JODI KIRCHGESSNER (maiden name). I have an address on her of:
8987 CRICHTON WOODS DRIVE
Orlando, Fl

Might be something else to follow up on if you feel like it.

Last edited:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I'll keep an eye out for you. Too bad you didn't file with the JP court when you knew he was still at that address. If he no longer owns the home, you should have gotten your money back after the sale. We know he wouldn't pay up, but the judgement would have allowed you to put a lein on his property.

EDIT:

I just looked at his info again. Apparently you weren't the only one after him. His mortgage company forclosed on the home and also sued him. The house was sold at public auction 8-Feb. I went back and looked at the court records some more, and he's been in this suit for a while.

I just found out his wife also goes by JODI KIRCHGESSNER (maiden name). I have an address on her of:
8987 CRICHTON WOODS DRIVE
Orlando, Fl

Might be something else to follow up on if you feel like it.

LMAO! remember his wife died of cancer!
I dunno if i want to even bother...but i may just do it to be a spitefull dick

^^^^that's nuts.

now you know why id rather send him money :)

Users who are viewing this thread