My brother is a moron-LEOs only please

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
I found out yesterday that my brother was given a written citation for MIP earlier in the morning(in Oklahoma). The officer found him loading a pipe in his girlfriend's neighborhood just down the street from her house.

My questions are as follows: Is MIP considered an "arrestable" misdemeanor but yet he is not housed at the county jail? Also are the consequences any different depending on the substance the minor was in possession of i.e. does a Schedule 1 possession carry a higher offense/punishment than say if it was prescription meds or alcohol?

I assume that it is in his best interest to hire an attorney? Any other advice or wisdom you might have on how to help me help him handle this?

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
He was arrested, it just wasnt a custodial arrest. He was given a notice to appear which serves as his service of process for the court date. He should consult an attorney and some smoking weed.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
He was arrested, it just wasnt a custodial arrest. He was given a notice to appear which serves as his service of process for the court date. He should consult an attorney and some smoking weed.

Your last sentence made me laugh. But I'm not sure if it was the sentence or the typo contained therein. He was already consulting some "smoking weed", that's what got him into this mess.

Users who are viewing this thread