My buddy Mike's new bike; Night shots! *56k GTFO* 3.2MB of images

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Hey folks! My buddy Mike met me up at my photo spot tonight after work to take some shots of his new bike he just got. It's a beautiful bike, and even these pics don't do it justice. However, I think these are some of the best pics I have ever taken.....EVER. You be the judge; they are well worth the wait.

P1000142.jpg

P1000143.jpg

P1000144.jpg

P1000150.jpg

P1000151.jpg

P1000152.jpg

P1000153.jpg

P1000157.jpg

P1000158.jpg

P1000159.jpg

P1000160.jpg

P1000161.jpg

P1000163.jpg

P1000164.jpg

drooling.gif
drooling.gif
drooling.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
^^Don't be a hater, maybe he wanted a long swingarm for better control going straight on the street, who cares?

Pics are great and the bike looks amazing.

5.4 speedster

Banned
who was being a hater? It's a fact that unless all you do is drag the bike a swingarm extension hinders the bikes overall performance.

AMD[H]unter

Banned
clean bike but another case of form being more important than function

unless all he does is drag the bike

He drags it, and he has 2 other bike for turns and stunts.

^^Don't be a hater, maybe he wanted a long swingarm for better control going straight on the street, who cares?

Pics are great and the bike looks amazing.

Thanks man! I will tell him y'all like his bike.

Nice. Must be nice to be able to ride all year round.

Nice shots...Whats your equipment?

Shiiiit, it was cold last night when I shot these. Probably 50 degrees or so.

The camera is a medium-grade Panasonic, that was his since my camera's batteries died. I used a tripod, and Photoshop.

sikk! how fast is it? track times?

Don't know, other than fast. He's only had it 2 days.

Nice pictures and bike

Thanks, brother.

Gix1k4

Established Member
Not my cup of tea, but I can understand wanting something different. I think it'll look better if he closes up the lower fairing and comes up with some kind of bellypan. And a chain with red links might be a nice touch too. It just looks a bit unfinished to me, but it's not my ride. Tell him I said that yellow is the fastest colour tho....lol (see sig)

And the photos were nicely done.:beer:

AMD[H]unter

Banned
Not my cup of tea, but I can understand wanting something different. I think it'll look better if he closes up the lower fairing and comes up with some kind of bellypan. And a chain with red links might be a nice touch too. It just looks a bit unfinished to me, but it's not my ride. Tell him I said that yellow is the fastest colour tho....lol (see sig)

And the photos were nicely done.:beer:

I'll mention those things to him...what's a bellypan? Glad you like the pics! :beer:

cbr 1000rr?

Yes.

Gix1k4

Established Member
The bellypan is the piece that's missing from the lower plastics on his bike...here's a pic of a stock RR, the bellypan is the part with the HONDA decal on it.

CBR1000RR_Red_Black.jpg

AMD[H]unter

Banned
The bellypan is the piece that's missing from the lower plastics on his bike...here's a pic of a stock RR, the bellypan is the part with the HONDA decal on it.

CBR1000RR_Red_Black.jpg

Oh, ok. I know what you are talking about now. I doubt it will fit anymore because of how low the bike is, though....lol

Users who are viewing this thread