my buddys new cobra

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
so my buddy went out and got a '03 cobra today and couldnt be happier!!!! im gonna get him in here and have him learn all about the amazing horsepower potential of these cars!!!! im not sure if hes smiling because he just got a wicked sweet car, or because he knows he can beat my vette when he gets some pullies and exhaust :rolling: :beer: :beer: :beer:
davestang.jpg

davestang2.jpg

davestang3.jpg

so yea you can see the reflection of the ol vette in this one, poor vette :(

davestang4.jpg

davestang5.jpg

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
N2DAMYSTIC said:
Good deal! Now tell him to get the stupid used car dealer sticker off the trunk.
Took the words right out of my mouth. Nice Cobra, awesome color as long as its clean.

jcobra

Established Member
Hey were neighbors, I live very close to crystal Lake and my neighbors son is the used car mechanic for M'lady. Im sure Ill hear that he got to drive that car when it came in.

Last edited:

ACESCOBRA

Bring it on!
Established Member
I have never seen the little snake on the front bumper with the letters SVT on top of it... Interesting.

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
JH02GT said:
whats with the retarded hand signs

:lol: That's what I was going to say. Why do people feel the need to put themselves in the pic when you look like a 'tard. hahaha

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks nice, but first thing I'd be doing is re-aligning those exhaust tips. Wow, those are WAY off.

Users who are viewing this thread