my buddy's STi in the snow

L1GHTN1NG SVT

Established Member
Love WRX's, I'm probably one of the biggest rally racing fans ever, was about to buy a WRX before I found my Lightning, still I think my next car will end up being an Evo possibly an STi. Gonna be a while i'm in love with my Lightning. The WRX's and Evo's are soooooo much fun, no one in here can flame until they've driven one IMO. May be a "4 cyl. shitbox" but the Evo is still ranked 3rd in the world for track handling next to the Koenigsegg and the McClaren, straight from TopGear themselves. Nothing is more fun in the snow than RWD and 400+hp tho, i love it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Justicem

06/26/02 #1018
Established Member
yeah i admitt it. I used to listen to the fat boys back in the day too. Beat street forever!!!!!!!!

Mrcobraguy

Established Member
Ya i was looking at one and still would like to have one. There awsome in the snow and i'm gonna get one Eventually to be my daily driver.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Damn! That was awesome. Looks like more fun than a driver should be allowed to have. The amount of control he had was incredible.

Gotta love that AWD.

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
i dont care what anyone says, i would trade my car for an STi in a heartbeat. in fact im gonna go to the Subi dealership right now and see what i could do as far as payments if my car totals.

Venomized281

Established Member
Cool video. It would've been better if there was no music, so that way we could hear that nice sounding Boxer motor.

Users who are viewing this thread