MY bumper needs to be resprayed!!

wh0a62

Established Member
My front bumper cover got scraped by some ass in a parking garage last week, person left no note or anything. so now im faced with getting my bumper resprayed because the scratch looks pretty deep. where are the best places to go in Sacramento ?

Last edited:

04cobrachick82

Established Member
Total bummer man! I feel your pain....big time! I deal with those exact claims EVERY DAY and my husbands 04 cobra got nailed in the parking lot 2 months ago and the and the worst part is that the lady who was parked next to him (who clearly hit him) is denying that she did it and we're headed to court . Although I can't help you out in a name for a body shop in sacramento since I'm in so-cal, I will say best of luck and let me know if you need any advice.

bullitt890

Established Member
anderson bros. in west sac is the only place i trust to touch my cars. i'm going by there tomorrow afternoon for Wings65288 on here to get him a quote for some work. they do great work. let me know if you guys need contact info.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
i need to respray mine too. the guy i bought it from put a lot of freeway miles on it and there are a lot of road chips on it

Black306

Established Member
I have a friend in San Mateo that paints for a living. I wont say he is the cheapest guy around, but he does great work and he is a Mustang guy too. If anyone needs work in the bay area and want a referral, shoot me a PM and I'll give you his info.

Users who are viewing this thread