My Car Build(so far)

djniknala

Established Member
My wife picked up my 2012 Mustang GT Premium BBP PW 3.73 in March while I was in Afghanistan. I started buying parts immediately. Here's the parts list.

JLT Plastic intake
Lethal Performance OR Xpipe
GT500 mufflers
AED tune
DSS Aluminum Driveshaft
Ford K springs in front w/gt500 mounts
BMR springs in the rear
Strange 10 way adjustable shocks F&R
UPR LCA
UPR adjustable Panhard bar
BMR LCA relocation brackets
Steeda UCA
JHR clutch line w/DOT4 fluid
welded axles
Steeda rear sway bar relocation kit
Barton two post bracket
AM shifter
Anthracite FR500 knockoffs with 555R's for the street
Darkstar 15x10 with Hoosier 28x10.5x15 stiff sidewall slicks
Darkstar 17x4.5 with M&H 28x4.5x17 bias ply front runners

Finally got it out to the track and posted up some good times considering the DA was above 800ft for all my runs.

Special thanks to:
Jeff@Central Texas Performance for all the work I was not comfortable doing. If anyone needs work done on your Mustang in Central Texas Jeff is the go to guy.
Shaun@AED for the great tune and customer service.
Terry@Team Beefcake for the great price on Darkstars and quick shipping.

Hopefully I can improve these time over the next month or so. Next year she'll get a supercharger, E85 and a cage.
Slip.jpg

Carpic1.jpg

vortecd

Established Member
Other then the reaction time, what a close race!

KYSVT

Banned
Nice is your horse blacked out or removed? i am deciding how i want to do my front in when i put her in the garage for the start of modding season. lol Car looks good BTW

djniknala

Established Member
Nice is your horse blacked out or removed? i am deciding how i want to do my front in when i put her in the garage for the start of modding season. lol Car looks good BTW

It's blacked out. The 2010 mustang came with this black chrome pony. It's cheap and easy to install.

4.6+5.0

Established Member
Nice to see a local on here! Was looking at the timeslip and noticed it was from little river and then seen ur from heights, I stay out by stillhouse. Is that pic from the gas station on the corner of 2410 and 190 across from jack in the box?

Very badass car and mod list! U have a few things I'd like to do mine someday like the AED tune and clutch line and fluid change. Any way we could meet up sometime and let me check her out? I have a 2011 kona blue 6M that is still completely stock down to the stock filter since the day I bought her new.

djniknala

Established Member
Nice to see a local on here! Was looking at the timeslip and noticed it was from little river and then seen ur from heights, I stay out by stillhouse. Is that pic from the gas station on the corner of 2410 and 190 across from jack in the box?

Very badass car and mod list! U have a few things I'd like to do mine someday like the AED tune and clutch line and fluid change. Any way we could meet up sometime and let me check her out? I have a 2011 kona blue 6M that is still completely stock down to the stock filter since the day I bought her new.

That is the gas station! Shoot me a pm and we can meet up.

Roadhouse

Established Member
Car looks good! Don't see too many 2011+ cars with FFR500s but your're pulling it off. I too removed my fogs to help with cooling. I think it gives nice look as well.

djniknala

Established Member
Car looks good! Don't see too many 2011+ cars with FFR500s but your're pulling it off. I too removed my fogs to help with cooling. I think it gives nice look as well.

Thanks man. The FR500's only work on these cars with certain colors. I wanted a deep dish rear wheel. I'm happy with the way it turned out. When I removed the fogs I had to paint the bumper behind the grill because the white made it look not quite right.

Roadhouse

Established Member
Thanks man. The FR500's only work on these cars with certain colors. I wanted a deep dish rear wheel. I'm happy with the way it turned out. When I removed the fogs I had to paint the bumper behind the grill because the white made it look not quite right.

Definitely. Yeah I need to paint the bumper on mine behind the grill.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Car looks great! I bought the over axle pipes from you a while back. Jeff is the man, he recently did some work on my Boss and did a boss intake, tune, on my brothers GTCS. Jeff does top notch work!

djniknala

Established Member
Car looks great! I bought the over axle pipes from you a while back. Jeff is the man, he recently did some work on my Boss and did a boss intake, tune, on my brothers GTCS. Jeff does top notch work!

He sure does. Hope you are enjoying the over axle pipes.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
OP: Suprised to see your using teh AM/SR Shifter...had any issues with it!? You like it?

Reason I asked is that I had it for about a day adn took it off, just curious to see what you think of it!

djniknala

Established Member
OP: Suprised to see your using teh AM/SR Shifter...had any issues with it!? You like it?

Reason I asked is that I had it for about a day adn took it off, just curious to see what you think of it!

It's just fine once the rubber boot is adjusted properly. The Barton two post probably helps any problems I would be having with it being notchy.

Users who are viewing this thread