My Car for Sale

MTI LS1

Due to some uncontrollable circumstances I may have to sell my car.

I am not listing it yet because I want to see if I can sell it to someone here and not hastle with BS buyers.

For the most part it has a built motor, Whipple, and CCW's being the main things. I can sell it as is or sell parts off depending on the buyer.

Also, I am not going to give the car away like people on here. This car has alot of money and effort built with the best parts. It is easly capable of making 800rwhp and going low 10's or 9's with a small shot of nitrous.

If anyone has questions feel free to contact me: 512-680-0034

COMPLETE MOD LIST AT BOTTOM!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Sorry to hear that man ..... stick w/ whatever price you are asking ..

I'm doing the same ... to much time and effort ..

Crowley

MTI LS1

They will stay on the car, I'm not gonna go through buying new tires and wheels.

Unless you wanna spend 2500, they have BRAND new BFG DR's and KDW2's with about 400 miles on them.

s/c stang

Established Member
BigZach said:
They will stay on the car, I'm not gonna go through buying new tires and wheels.

Unless you wanna spend 2500, they have BRAND new BFG DR's and KDW2's with about 400 miles on them.
Which ones are they have pics?

2 SLOW

Keepin' it real
Established Member
BigZach said:

Could you work out a trade plus cash? I still have my stock chrome rims with basically brand new tires.

MTI LS1

They are the classics, 18x9 and 18x11, polished finish.

I will not be in Dallas again until late July or even August possibly so..... anything would have to wait and I'm not even sure that I want them off yet.

MTI LS1

TTT, I would like to try and have a sale when I return to Dallas in middle August, so here is the complete modlist:

Motor Work: 29K miles at this point

- .020 JE Pistons, Brand new head gaskets, racing oil pump w/ cryo gears, PA Alternator, ARP rod bolts, ARP main and head studs, Federal Mogul Bearings, reused stock rods.

Wheels: 18" CCW polished classics with brand new BFG KDW2's up front and BFG DR's in the rear (500 miles).

Mod List:

- Whipple 140AX (new style) with 100 street miles, no track, pretty much brand new.
- Polished Accufab TB
- Full Billetflow pulley system (blue)
- Metco 4lb lower pulley setup
- 3.5" Whipple pulley and 3.1" RR pulley (17# and 22#)
- JLT RAI
- MAC longtube headers (BRAND NEW w/ motor rebuild)
- MAC O/R Prochamber (BRAND NEW w/ rebuild)
- Magnaflow catback
- DSS Lvl 2 halfshafts
- Steeda Sport Springs
- MM IRS bushings
- Billetflow IRS brace
- Brembo Cross Dilled and Slotted Rotors w/ brand new HAWK HPS Pads
- LFP IC Reservoir and HE
- HPP head cooling mod
- Ram 900 clutch (BRAND NEW ZERO MILES JUST REPLACED), Fidanza Aluminum flywheel, D&D 26 spline input shaft.
- MGW Shifter
- Billet accessories inside w/ Autometer Lunar Boost and A/F gauges.
- Hurst Line Lock
- 60LB Injectors
- Dual Aviator Pumps
- Diablo Mafia
- SCT 4 bank chip (with in dash switch for tunes) at coin holder thing.

Looking to get 33K. I will have final dyno numbers soon but the car should make 640-650 hopefully and is ready to run the big boost.

Anyone that wants to come take a look or get a ride, call 512-680-0034 and let me know.

Thanks, Zach

MTI LS1

TTT, I'd like to be close to a sale by the middle of August. Send people my way if you know they are looking for something with 750bhp and a motor built to handle 900-1000.

Again, there are ZERO street miles on the new motor, clutch, longtubes, midpipe, and barely over 100 miles on the Whipple.

The entire car is practically brand new. No high speed runs or track passes you have to worry about with a used motor. This baby is brand new and ready to runble.

512-680-0034, I will be out of the country until Aug. 13th. Shoot me an email w/ questions. [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread