My car got new shoes

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
New wheels 17x9 genuine 04 Cobra wheels. 03/04 Cobra side scoops. Also smoked clear corner headlights. Enjoy

100_0898.jpg

100_0899.jpg

100_0900.jpg

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
That is an awesome move man. You should put the 1" H&R spacer on the back with some 275's. You will have the staggered look and be absolutely SICK. There is a silver 03 on this site with the spacers on the same setup and he's nasty.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments!

I'm trying to get those wheels cleaned up a little better but they're being stubborn. They have a little bit of junk on them that polishing isn't taking off. Anyone know which wheel cleaner is best for chrome wheels?

Jamie R.

Established Member
So far Wenol and Steel Wool have worked good for me on my Chrome '03's. Looks good!!

Jamie R.
'01 Silver Cobra on the Cover of MM&FF's August '07 Issue

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments!

I'm trying to get those wheels cleaned up a little better but they're being stubborn. They have a little bit of junk on them that polishing isn't taking off. Anyone know which wheel cleaner is best for chrome wheels?

I know how you feel, I never used anything more than warm water on my old stang with chrome saleens... These cobra r's have some spots in the corners that just will not come clean.

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Wow I used some Never Dull wading polish yesterday on my rims. After about an hour and a little work, all the stains and corrosion that was on the rims is gone. That's some awesome stuff. :D

Users who are viewing this thread