My car had no chance against these ricers....

98cobrancali

the mustang man
Established Member
autozone is where you get all your cool neon lights that make your car fast, and you spinner hub caps and what not, really targeting the younger ricer kids

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
Don't lie guys as $hitty as it is to be sooo riced out, I am hella looking forward to getting the game when it comes out the 18th. I don't like rice but i like the game play. It makes you feel like you are goin fast, stuff gets blurred when you hit the N2o. Its online which means you can talk $hit to all the litle ricers, take their cars and laugh. You can street drag race. The turbos sound cool in the game too. It is Ricey but I can't wait for the game. It will hold me over until Gran Turismo comes out.

Last edited:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by rfat16
Don't lie guys as $hitty as it is to be sooo riced out, I am hella looking forward to getting the game when it comes out the 18th. I don't like rice but i like the game play. It makes you feel like you are goin fast, stuff gets blurred when you hit the N2o. Its online which means you can talk $hit to all the litle ricers, take their cars and laugh. You can street drag race. The turbos sound cool in the game too. It is Ricey but I can't wait for the game. It will hold me over until Gran Turismo comes out.

I got an email from EA on my birthday for $15 dollars of any game.
I ordered this game for the same reason, something to hold off till GT4. But I still got Socom2 :p .

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
yeah, gt4 neads to hurry up and come out. that last one was just so hard though. i quit playing it after the 100lap one.....spen over an hour racing. wow! i wish they would come out with a game that had the same game line as the one above, but had gangs, like the american muscle against ________. you could take their cars, sale them off, yata yata yata. it'd also be cool, to have a game like the one above mixed with GTA. now that would be bad.
later

ScaryGT

Established Member
Originally posted by NyteByte
But is it a good game?

I could use a good, fun racing game, rice or otherwise.
The last good NFS game was Porsche Unleashed.

I disagree.... Hot Pursuit II on the PS2 was the best NFS game bar none!

2nd best... High Stakes on the PC.

Boy, I'm a geek :mj:

rdvenom99

Established Member
I played the demo and must say it is quite impressive, blows NFS HP2 away in terms of feel and graphics. If only they included a few domestics and exotics in the game it would be awesome. I still look forward to playing it though.

Bingo13

Established Member
This is the other racing game for the Christmas holiday season. A demo was just released and might be better suited for this group. ;-)

http://www.fordracing2.com/

p.s.- NFS:U will have complete damage physics in the actual game and a slew of other improvements over the demo. However, it is biased to the imports only for vehicles at this time.

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
:rolling: Hvae any of you played burnout2? It doesn't have real cars, but the sensation of speed, control, and funfactor are all great. Also has the best wreck physics I've ever seen.

Maximum Maxima

Established Member
I agree MikeDoom, all the afformentioned games are good(GT3 AWESOME), I cant wait for 4, and the new GTA is also in the works. But get your heads around this, a game as in depth and as realistic as Gran Turismo, but based on off-road racing. I wish upon a falling star.

Users who are viewing this thread