Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL

OP, you have your priorities in line. GT500, 2015 Mustang...No job.

Beernuts

Established Member
LOL

Now you're just being a dick. How do you know he's not just changing jobs? I dont know too many banks that finance people without jobs...

Dont you have a dealership to "manage"?

ridenfish39

Established Member
MT82 of prosperity LOL. Traded that pile in for an auto.
LOL...the MT82 is the only thing on my car that hasn't given me a problem :D Since new til now at 40 k my car has burned a quart of oil every 900 to 1500 miles, depending on what I put in it and how I drive. Ford told me this is perfectly normal....

impactblue

Established Member
LOL

lol dude wish you could understand

I like you. Your persistent.

What's your deal with me. Reason you are on my case constantly. I even voted for you to not get banned when you took me to smackdown

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now you're just being a dick. How do you know he's not just changing jobs? I dont know too many banks that finance people without jobs...

Dont you have a dealership to "manage"?

I just put 2 and 2 together. He doesn't have any money to speak of, he posted pictures of his accounts. He said he won't have the money for a while. So therefore that tells me he doesn't have a job. I could be wrong, but it's a strong hunch.

Actually yes I do. Currently I'm dealing with a Volvo from hell that we traded for yesterday, keep in mind the dang thing drove perfect, that today the transmission is out and there are all kinds of codes on the scan tool. So my $5500 buy bid, went to $1500. Nothing like losing $4000 over night.

lol dude wish you could understand

I like you. Your persistent.

What's your deal with me. Reason you are on my case constantly. I even voted for you to not get banned when you took me to smackdown

You're***

I don't have anything against anyone. I'm just saying what I see.

Do you currently have a job?

impactblue

Established Member
I just put 2 and 2 together. He doesn't have any money to speak of, he posted pictures of his accounts. He said he won't have the money for a while. So therefore that tells me he doesn't have a job. I could be wrong, but it's a strong hunch.

Actually yes I do. Currently I'm dealing with a Volvo from hell that we traded for yesterday, keep in mind the dang thing drove perfect, that today the transmission is out and there are all kinds of codes on the scan tool. So my $5500 buy bid, went to $1500. Nothing like losing $4000 over night.

You're***

We could have been friends hahhhahaha

No currently I don't have a job But I have income. Down payments and other personal events ate my bank account up.

You'll never guess who my new employer is about to be lol. Well you might be able to guess

impactblue

Established Member

You're***

You were correct. Doctor told me he would recommend losing a few pounds

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Why start with this character attack shit again???
I'm not attacking his character. I don't care about his character. I said his priorities were out of line. Someone pointed out he might be switching jobs, I didnt think so. I asked, he proved that I was correct.
We could have been friends hahhhahaha

No currently I don't have a job But I have income. Down payments and other personal events ate my bank account up.

You'll never guess who my new employer is about to be lol. Well you might be able to guess
We can be friends. I don't let my friends spew bs either.

impactblue

Established Member
I'm not attacking his character. I don't care about his character. I said his priorities were out of line. Someone pointed out he might be switching jobs, I didnt think so. I asked, he proved that I was correct.

We can be friends. I don't let my friends spew bs either.

Wish I could show you I don't spew bs man. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread