My car just got a serious attitude problem!!!

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Nice to see something other than Draglites for a change. How does the car handle on the street with the skinny fronts?

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Nice to see something other than Draglites for a change. How does the car handle on the street with the skinny fronts?

Have not had it out yet. I mounted them up, pulled it out of the garage and snapped some pics and it went back in the garage under the cover. Im still waiting on the driver side back wheel to get here today and get the other et street mounted up. Guys I have talked to had no prlblems with them at all on the front, and with my car the suspension is set up for twisties anyways, so I dont think it will be to bad, but I will def. report back!

BlownStangGT

Established Member
engine pics asap wanna see what the front mount is for

Its really not much, vortech sq-trim, bullet intake, acufab t.b., 42's, blow through, and exhaust for now that is. Excuse the "blah" ness under the hood, its clean, but nothing fancy and shiny yet haha, car has 26k miles on it

profile.php

25743_10100269418155744_9324988_67936175_4183598_n.jpg

mineralstangt

Established Member
Nice looking pictures but I'm curious, if your suspension is meant for twisties I assume it's stiff and with that why would you roll around on on big & littles?

BlownStangGT

Established Member
Nice looking pictures but I'm curious, if your suspension is meant for twisties I assume it's stiff and with that why would you roll around on on big & littles?

The car already had the full suspension built when I bought it. I have other wheels and tires for it. I got tired of them so wanted another look for the car. I drive the car a whole 1,000 miles a year if that, so when my mood changes I just swap out wheels haha

Looks good, need to tint the side markers, sence every other light is blacked out

Yes, thats next on the list :beer:

.....dmn.....you stalking me????? :coolman:

mineralstangt

Established Member
The car already had the full suspension built when I bought it. I have other wheels and tires for it. I got tired of them so wanted another look for the car. I drive the car a whole 1,000 miles a year if that, so when my mood changes I just swap out wheels haha

Ah ok, I know what you mean. I used to go through wheels frequently myself until I decided to sell every set I had but my HREs for summer and black and polished lip 10TH anniversaries for the rest of the year.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
so you have an 03-04 cobra hood and bumper, v6 rear and gt badges on the sides......????

im confused, is it trying to be a cobra or just a mean GT?

clean car but lose the gt badges

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Looks sick but the big's & little's theme is kinda odd without 500+ rwhp
Why all the Cobra look-a-like stuff, be proud to rep ur GT bro !!!

Last edited:

MachThis04

MachThis04
Established Member
have you tried to take the wheels off yet? I bought the same wheels for my Mach and the lug nuts would freeze up every time I tried to take them off. I had to have the offset washers on mine though.

Users who are viewing this thread