My car was stolen.

19TbirdSC91

SC to SVT...
Established Member
Well, on Thursday night, I was car jacked in my SVTF, stopped at a stop sign and three dudes popped out of the wood works and were able to get the car from me. The police are supposed to be looking for it, but I'm not very optimistic about getting her back, sure am going to miss her.

-That was my original post on focusfanatics, this happened last week.

Well, they actually found my car, its going to be a couple of weeks before I can get it back so they can print it and whatnot. I don't know what kind of condition the car is in yet either.

-And that's what I got to post today! WOOO!!!

Sean

DSC01580.jpg

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Wow! Glad to hear you're okay!

Did they have a gun? If not, it's still better that you gave them the car. I have a couple of relatives that are LEOs and they always told me when I started driving, just give 'em the car. It's just a car and cars can be replaced, but people not so much. That's why you pay for insurance.

Glad to hear you're getting it back but be prepared for it to be trashed and/or stripped. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

19TbirdSC91

SC to SVT...
Established Member
any updates on this?

Well I went to check out the car today to see what kind of shape it's in, and I got lucky. The car honestly looks like it's been sitting in my driveway for the past two weeks, only thing that was different about it was the extra 20 miles they put on it, and they pulled everything out of by glovebox but didn't take anything! I'll be picking my baby up on tuesday, IM SO HAPPY!!!

Sean

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
Well I went to check out the car today to see what kind of shape it's in, and I got lucky. The car honestly looks like it's been sitting in my driveway for the past two weeks, only thing that was different about it was the extra 20 miles they put on it, and they pulled everything out of by glovebox but didn't take anything! I'll be picking my baby up on tuesday, IM SO HAPPY!!!

Sean

Good deal! Sounds like they just needed a ride across town and didn't have bus fare? Perhaps if they'd have asked nicely you'd have just given them a ride . . .

. . . or not!

Users who are viewing this thread