My car

cdog1157

Established Member
I feel the same way. I actually bought all the parts (springs, shocks/struts, LCA's, adj. panhard) before I got the car, but now I don't want to put them on because I like it the way it is. I'm just gonna let the parts sit in the garage until the newness wears off and I'm sure I'll change my mind.

grnenvy

Established Member
yo

You know I have been through all these diff mods since 1990 when it all started with my first car! Most of the suspension mods out there either make the car very noisey and then it ride's like shit! I guess if maybe you just go with a set of springs from Steeda you would be ok. I would never touch anything else on the suspension unless it had all rubber bushings none of this metal to metal shit! If it's a track car only then maybe but the noise's would drive me nuts.

I feel the same way. I actually bought all the parts (springs, shocks/struts, LCA's, adj. panhard) before I got the car, but now I don't want to put them on because I like it the way it is. I'm just gonna let the parts sit in the garage until the newness wears off and I'm sure I'll change my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread