my chances

94Mustang302

Long Live 302...
Established Member
today while i was riding around town, an 02 GT pulled up to my and started revin at me. i usually dont respond but i was on the interstate so i decided to mess around. his car was all stock except for the tailpipes. we went from a dead dig and i pulled on him in 3rd gear kinda hard. then we went froma roll and i had no trouble there either. im just wondering if i actually BEAT him or if he is a bad driver. my 94 GT is a manual w/ 3.73's, Dynomax headers, Flowmaster exhaust, and thats all. so what were my chances?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by 94Mustang302
today while i was riding around town, an 02 GT pulled up to my and started revin at me. i usually dont respond but i was on the interstate so i decided to mess around. his car was all stock except for the tailpipes. we went from a dead dig and i pulled on him in 3rd gear kinda hard. then we went froma roll and i had no trouble there either. im just wondering if i actually BEAT him or if he is a bad driver. my 94 GT is a manual w/ 3.73's, Dynomax headers, Flowmaster exhaust, and thats all. so what were my chances?

Anything is possible but the car stock can still beat yours
i think he was a bad driver. Never the less Good kill!

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
It was close. That was a drivers race. You should probably be running 14 flats in the 1/4 at least. Equal drivers it would be a close race, probably holeshot would be your advantage.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
When my car just had gears and exhaust I had no problems with new GT's off the line but by the time I would shift into 4th they'd start catching up pretty quick. I think the guy was a bad driver personally but you pulled and that's all that mattered.

Users who are viewing this thread