My Cobra today.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Havent posted a pic of the car in a while so I thought I would today and see what you all think. It was just a BONE stock 2001 Cobra. Heres a pic of how it looks now. Engine is also modified quite nicely now as well, A 11.7 1/4! :rockon:
MINGRAref230.jpg

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
01greycobra said:
your my idol! lol. How much was it for ya to get your mirrors painted?
Thanks bro lol. Honestly if you go to a painter that isnt a dick or a theif, should run you about $40 total for both mirrors.

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
S2-Raw said:
I like it.

But didn't the 01's come with tinted Headlights?
Yea, mine were f'd up beyond repair, I suppose i could have wet sanded them with 3 different grains for like 2+ hours but i through my clear corner chrome ones off my other mustang on it cause they were there!

Last edited:

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
bro i have to say i absolutely love your ride... i wish i could have found that color when i got mine.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
i'm not a huge fan of the roush front end but it looks sooooo good on your car. The 01 rockers flow well.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
man, i was wondering if you got kidnapped or something. last i remember hearing from you was when you ran that 11.7 from what i remember. that seemed like forever ago.....car looks amazing, as usual!

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
99riocobra said:
man, i was wondering if you got kidnapped or something. last i remember hearing from you was when you ran that 11.7 from what i remember. that seemed like forever ago.....car looks amazing, as usual!

No shit. I love your car.

Jamie R.

Established Member
Still lookin' good!!! I am not a fan of the roush body kit but the roush nose does look pretty good just on the front.

Jamie R.
'01 Cobra

onicrom

online predator
Established Member
Thanks alot guys. I try and take care of it. Yeah I had no internet for a little while, but ive got it back now. :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread