My comp orange 15

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Congrats on the new '15GT PP. Car looks awesome!

Ford really nailed it with this new gen. I love my GT PP. All the technology works brilliantly, car handles like a dream, build quality is top notch. I have zero complaints.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Congrats on the new '15GT PP. Car looks awesome!

Ford really nailed it with this new gen. I love my GT PP. All the technology works brilliantly, car handles like a dream, build quality is top notch. I have zero complaints.

Thanks man, im really digging the car. I took a corner around 40mph today and decided to let her slide. this car is so predictable to slide its insane. love it.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Congrats! We have the same package except for the seats!

6148E4E4-D686-45DC-9852-F05550A12778_zpspotbgh8b.jpg

Speed Junky

Established Member
Thats awesome man! i opted for the heated cooled seats since I think the stockers are pretty damn good and close to recaros.
I agree, +$1595 to lose heating, cooling and power. I'll just buy a Sparco set for the same amount and swap them in for track days.

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
Thats awesome man! i opted for the heated cooled seats since I think the stockers are pretty damn good and close to recaros.

I know man, that was the toughest decision I had to make, I love the look of the Recaros and love the comfort of the cooled/heated ones, since it's not my daily I went with the leather Recaros, I don't regret it.

jdcobra

Established Member
I know man, that was the toughest decision I had to make, I love the look of the Recaros and love the comfort of the cooled/heated ones, since it's not my daily I went with the leather Recaros, I don't regret it.

I went in to the local Ford dealership to order mine and they had the EXACT one I wanted minus the NAV. the guy said they could install factory Nav for 1k whenever I wanted so I pulled the trigger on it. Has the redline recaros and they are comfy and have stretched out a bit since it's my daily. I don't regret it. :beer:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
I went in to the local Ford dealership to order mine and they had the EXACT one I wanted minus the NAV. the guy said they could install factory Nav for 1k whenever I wanted so I pulled the trigger on it. Has the redline recaros and they are comfy and have stretched out a bit since it's my daily. I don't regret it. :beer:
Nice! I love the recaros, in fact my wife and I just came back from a 1,200 mile round trip and we were talking about how comfortable these seats are being racing seats lol.

Users who are viewing this thread