My coupe project....

93.SVT.BLK/BLK

Established Member
car is wired ! Now me and my dad have to start on the body and paint all the jams, It is nice to turn the key and everything function properly.

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0351.jpg

DSC_0356.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
I am building a 92 coupe with factory black interior and when finished it will look like this..

100_1205.jpg

I WANT TO BUY IT WHEN IT'S DONE!! WHAY KIND OF MONEY IF YOU WHERE TO SELL IT????? VERY INTERESTED. [email protected] ** BAD AZZZ BUILD

Here is a pic of the doner...

ATT00001.jpg

Almost finished with the suspension...

DSC_0219-1.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

Just got my parts back from being crinkle coated.. blower is just sitting their for the pic still have some painting and cleaning to do...

DSC_0225-1.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

Paint and body work will be done by me and my father here is my last car he painted for me

026_26.jpg

I WANT TO BUY IT!! IF IT WERE FOR SALE WHAT KIND OF MONEY??? [email protected]

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
good luck with the build this thing is going to be sweet.. i wish i knew how to build cars but i have always wanted an 5.0 lx... in the future i will def have one next to my terminator..

1bad95

Established Member
good luck with the build this thing is going to be sweet.. i wish i knew how to build cars but i have always wanted an 5.0 lx... in the future i will def have one next to my terminator..

Im with you man i wish i knew how to do it all. Once i get my condo sold and get into a house with a garage im tearing mine apart and building it up. Only way im gonna learn is if i just jump into it

STANGMAN93

Established Member
why was it not painted before it got wired??

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

I figure it is just like most builds, don't do the paint until you have everything finished and fitted. Most times you install and remove parts several times during the build getting the fit just right. I would wait until I had everything install and fitted, take it all apart, paint and final fit/installation. :beer:

Very nice project by the way....keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
yeah thats true...if the wire were going to be removed before paint i would understand, but to me, it looks like the wire is done completely and doesn't look like its going to be pulled out for paint.

Anyways, you are right, that is a sweet build! keep the updates coming

ITS STOCK

Established Member
hell of a nice setup.

btw its "My notchback project". Not coupe project, all mustangs are coupes, but ive never heard of anyone saying check out my coupe mustang.:shrug:

dads01dream

Established Member
That's a whole lotta work there..... At least you got the radio installed! j/k, please keep us posted on your progress, nice to hear you're working on it with your dad. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread