My cousins Ferrari

matstang03

Established Member
Originally posted by StangGt00
So have you run your 03 Cobra against it yet?

I was waiting for someone to ask me that.,.lol, actually no we havent gotten a chance to go play around on the road yet. When we do I plan to have it all on tape so you guys can see.
I'd like to see what my KB 03 can do against it :)

slick4_6

Established Member
I see the Marlboro's. He doesnt smoke in that car does he? I wont let anyone smoke in my Cobra and you could by 10 new cobra's for what that bada** Ferrari cost.

rdy2xlr8

Profesinal Pimp
Established Member
I still wouldent trade my cobra for a ferarri there just to unrelible.
when you need to get it fixed you need to send it to italy,and that would cost a lot of money.
but very nice car:thumbsup:

Squeeler92

OMG....saw one of these today is DSG and I almost creamed my pants...it was GORGEOUS. Didnt get to see it for long because it was making a turn...but I nearly crashed gawking at it...lol

yamahaSHO

Established Member
I see two problems.... one, there is a bumper sticker and two, there are som Marlboros in the car. He doesn't smoke in there, does he?? Other than that, it is one sweet ass ride!!!

steelgrave

SVT's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
Originally posted by rdy2xlr8
I still wouldent trade my cobra for a ferarri there just to unrelible.
when you need to get it fixed you need to send it to italy,and that would cost a lot of money.
but very nice car:thumbsup:

My guess is if you can afford to have that sitting in your driveway, affordability isn't one of your concerns anymore...:shrug:

matstang03

Established Member
Originally posted by yamahaSHO
I see two problems.... one, there is a bumper sticker and two, there are som Marlboros in the car. He doesn't smoke in there, does he?? Other than that, it is one sweet ass ride!!!

Yeah the bumper sticker didn't go over well with me easy. I wanted to peel it off, but i didnt want to scratch the paint :)

azzkiknzo6

Established Member
The way I look at it is if he worked to get that car and wants to smoke in it so be it. When I was 17 I lived in San Fran with my brother during the summer. This guy got out of a white Lambo Countach smoking a cigar and wearing cut off shorts a wife beater t shirt and flip flops :shrug: I looked at my brother and said wtf ? He looked at me and said if you got that kinda money you don't give a damn what people think about you. :-D

yamahaSHO

Established Member
Originally posted by azzkiknzo6
The way I look at it is if he worked to get that car and wants to smoke in it so be it. When I was 17 I lived in San Fran with my brother during the summer. This guy got out of a white Lambo Countach smoking a cigar and wearing cut off shorts a wife beater t shirt and flip flops :shrug: I looked at my brother and said wtf ? He looked at me and said if you got that kinda money you don't give a damn what people think about you. :-D

Its not what they think about me is the problem... The problem is what he is doing to the car... Ashes, possible burns in carpet and leather, and that nasty smell of smoke. Oh well.... Glad I don't smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread