my damn heads didn't show up!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
:mj: :gt: :fm: :cuss:
I'm not very happy right now. Yesterday when I checked the tracking # on the ups site it said it would be here today. Now today I checked and said it will be here tomorrow. WTF?:fm: I'm not happy right now, now I have to wait another damn week for installation! Ugh!!!!!!:fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :mj: :gt: :fm: :mj: :gt: :mj: :bash:

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Joel,

Are you changing the intake too, or just the heads. A friend of mine has a yellow 98 GT with a stalker kit...I was telling him about doing a head swap last night. now he wants to do it....

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by hillie16
Joel,

Are you changing the intake too, or just the heads. A friend of mine has a yellow 98 GT with a stalker kit...I was telling him about doing a head swap last night. now he wants to do it....

Hillie,
Yeah I'm changing the lower intake too, it comes with the kit I ordered. It has larger ports to match the better flowing heads. I'm not replacing the upper intake yet, but may go with a bullit one later on. It should arrive today so installation begins tomorrow.

BTW, what's a stalker kit?

Here's a link to the SHM website where I ordered the kit from. I got the power pack #1 http://www.seanhylandmotorsport.com/packs.html

I'll post what gains I get and then you can show your buddy what I gained. And tell him to register!:burnout:

hillie16

Stand Silent in Flames
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee

BTW, what's a stalker kit?

I would tell him to register, but he isn't online, lost his computer to his ex...is working on getting a new one.

Front of the Stalker kit looks like this

328_1.jpg

Rear, side and spoiler look like this, only his is a coupe.

304_1.jpg

nyk438

Established Member
Ick, stalker kits don't look sweet :nonono:

Saw one in person, with Altezzas(wtf?). He wouldn't run my friends 02' GT with just exhaust :shrug:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
I have nothing against old threads being brought up. Why should there be a timeline on them? As long as it's not whorring etc...

Users who are viewing this thread