My detailing stuff

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
looks like its time for me to get started on my car. this is all the stuff that i have heard works the best, and i want to thank all of you on this forum for inspiring me to clean my car the right way. special thanks to scott from smp for sponsoring this forum and for all the pads and mf's. :beer: :beer: :banana:
poorboyz.jpg

trance_in_miami

Established Member
awesome :rockon: can't wait to see your picture & results. But my friend that is only the start it gets worst, the addiction for products is still going for me. :D

Im guessing your combo will be

wash
clay
ssr 2.5
polish/w carnauba
EX-P
natty's

:beer:

SVECobraR

Established Member
i don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like its your first time detailing, and if im not mistaken those are pads for a rotary. Do you plan to use a rotary?

Josh1

Banned
They are for a PC also. Even I know that and I just started using mine. I have the same pads and setup except I am using Clearkote stuff when it comes to waxing and glazing.

96redvette

god my car is slow
Established Member
i have a pc, i just couldnt fit it in the picture with al the other stuff!!! i also have about a dozon mf polishing towels

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
SVECobraR said:
i don't want to jump to conclusions but it seems like its your first time detailing, and if im not mistaken those are pads for a rotary. Do you plan to use a rotary?
Yea those are pc pads, I have used them before. Looks like a good line of products you got there.

SVECobraR

Established Member
You guys use 7.5 variable contact pads for the PC? Maybe this is a new trend because i use 7.5 and 8.5 with the rotary and 6.5 for my PC, because my pc isn't even strong enough to power my 8.5. But hey what do i know i just do it as a side job.

SVECobraR

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
no those are rotary pads... But you also use them for a PC. They are the same thing.

cool i thought i was going crazy for a second. Do they work okay with the PC, i'd like to try mine but mine are 8.5, which i think are overkill for the PC.

trance_in_miami

Established Member
SVECobraR said:
cool i thought i was going crazy for a second. Do they work okay with the PC, i'd like to try mine but mine are 8.5, which i think are overkill for the PC.

yeah just make sure they fit the backing plate.

Users who are viewing this thread