My Dog passed away today - so sad -pics included

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Im sorry bro. I know how you feel because just yesterday I had to say goodbye to my boy Cruz who Ive had since he was a puppy nearly 13 years ago. Im totally heartbroken as is my wife.My other dog has not realized that Cruz wont be coming home again. And the hardest part is going to be trying to tell my 2 1/2 year old daughter where he has gone. It totally sucks and my heart goes out to you and your family.
Here are my dogs. Cruz is the brown one. He was a wonderful dog, who helped me get through the toughest days of my life, and I hope its true that I will someday see him again.

dogs.jpg

ssssnake

Established Member
Wow, it seems that a lot of you have lost your companions recently. It is a loss of a family member, and all of you have my sympathies. A dog is unconditional love.

prentice

Established Member
Im sorry for your loss,my wife and I lost our 9yo jack russell Podgie back in november due to cancer.I feel your pain and I hope time will ease your hurt.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
So sorry for your loss. Please check your library, local bookstore, or web for this book: Dog Heaven, by Cynthia Rylant.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Tomorrow will be one week since we found her dead. It is true that the tears go away after a few days, still very sad to come home and not see her freak out when I walk in the door though.

Thanks for the support from all.

Users who are viewing this thread