My Dyno Graph

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Not sure how often you guys visit CEG, or look at the Timeslip forum up top, so I thought I'd post this here to. Hopped on the dyno to see what sort of #'s I could muster out of my 3L with an SCT Xcal2 tune. The motor still has some room left in it, and I plan to get back on the dyno once I get everything worked out. Might not be until Spring though. Anyway, here's my graphs. Run #6 was a nitrous pull that went sour, so I've got some work to do with the kit. Everything else was N/A. Best run was my final pull of 206whp & 195wtq.

graph.jpg

Mark

Y2KSVT

Established Member
No, that's definitely NOT cool on the nitrous pull. As you can see I couldn't make a FULL nitrous pull, as it went WAY lean. 18:1+++ A/F is NOT cool.

Mark

Steeltwo

Established Member
that is not smooth at all.

that isn't how a normal engines dyno should look.
those lines look like a 90 yr old with shakey hands sitting on a vibrating chair did it.

and the nitrous pull, damn
you almost blew that baby up :-D

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Steeltwo said:
that is not smooth at all.

:shrug: Is that sarcasm? :shrug:

Steeltwo said:
that isn't how a normal engines dyno should look.
those lines look like a 90 yr old with shakey hands sitting on a vibrating chair did it.

First off, this isn't an engine dyno. Second, are you kidding? There are 6 dyno plots there, so maybe if there was only one, you'd think differently? Show me a dynojet dyno that is 100% smooth.

Steeltwo said:
and the nitrous pull, damn
you almost blew that baby up :-D

I realize this. I just sent my Venom control module to Venom this morning for them to reprogram it. It's definitely not dumping enough fuel. I've got more than enough capability to get the fuel there with the 39# injectors and 255lph FSVT fuel pump.

Mark

Steeltwo

Established Member
it was my computers display settings.
it looked like peak and valley BS before.
But now looks like it should.

toopid puter

how high did the a/f go on that juiced pull anyway?

Last edited:

Y2KSVT

Established Member
Steeltwo said:
it was my computers display settings.
it looked like peak and valley BS before.
But now looks like it should.

toopid puter

how high did the a/f go on that juiced pull anyway?

No problem :rolling:

The A/F only shows to 18:1, but as you can see went a lot higher than that. As far as I know it went 30:1 :shrug:

The computer module is on it's way to Venom in California to be reprogrammed. I'll hopefully have it back in a week or two.

Mark

csvt13

Jack Bauer for *********!
Established Member
Nice looking numbers for the CSVT. :rockon: I know that you are on Contour.org as well and I was just wondering if you were going down to Nopi with all of them because if you are maybe we could meet up and go down together or something. I have a friend in Fort Wayne.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
I don't think I'll be making it to Nopi. To be honest, I don't even know where it's located, I'm guessing in Georgia somewhere?

Anyway, you should definitely plan on Spring Zing 06 in May of next year. The plan is to still have it in Fort Wayne, so gather as many CSVT's as you can and head up!

Mark

csvt13

Jack Bauer for *********!
Established Member
Do you know when in May?? I know that we might be able to get 3 or 4 CSVTs from Louisville to go up, maybe more. NOPI is in Atlanta this year, I'm not sure if we're going to go though.

Y2KSVT

Established Member
The date hasn't been set in May as of yet. We're going to coordinate it around the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, as a lot of CEG'ers will want to attend both. We're also looking for an open drag night, so we can actually make it to a drag strip next year. Keep an eye out over at contour.org for more info. That'd be great if you could round up some more CSVT's and make your way up. You'll meet a lot of great people, and have the time of your life!

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread