my dyno #'s are in....

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Im not extremly happy, but its ok for just a 2.76 pulley, x-pipe, CAI and diablo tune.. 451rwhp and 470rwtq...
Most ppl say the diablo tune will run lean up top, mine did the opposite, the a/f went 11.7.1 all the way till about 5000rpm and then it deeps low into 10.-- all the way to the red line, he could not do much tweking with the diablo, since the tune is so broad on the hand held....he is suggesting a costum tune, which i will get in a month or so once i get the CB for it....BTW all we seen was 14#'s of boost deeping into 13-12#'s on the higher rpms, due to stock belt, still need that 74.5"....i'll post the dyno graph and videos of the dyno runs next time, since this is not done yet, at least not officially LOL....
PS: thanx to all guys they help out answer my questions about my tune...

NotoriousGT350

Lubbock Terminator
Established Member
I get the same problem past 5000rpms going from 11.6 to 10.3. Rick from ATS is awesome and has bee working with me adjusting my tune. I'm just datalogging and sending the info as well as checking the a/f ratio on my Wideband Commander.

Last edited:

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
NotoriousGT350 said:
I get the same problem past 5000rpms going from 11.6 to 10.3. Rick from ATS is awesome and has bee working with me adjusting my tune. I'm just datalogging and sending the info as well as checking the a/f ratio on my Wideband Commander.
good to know that im not the only one....LOL
its still safe the tune i have, but you can not compare a costum tune to a 'can' tune....

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I've got similar mods. 2.76 upper, magnaflow catback and a JLT CAI. I got the same numbers as you on my first mail order tune from Sambandit (milehidyno.com). 446hp/ 470 tq with a pretty rich tune. Mid 11's and one spot it dips to low 11's and high 10's. I just got my new tune and need to get it loaded. I've been very pleased with their customer service. Send a run file to him and you usually get a new tune the same night. I'm not sure when I'll get it back on the dyno to get new numbers though.

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
BBCOBRA said:
I've got similar mods. 2.76 upper, magnaflow catback and a JLT CAI. I got the same numbers as you on my first mail order tune from Sambandit (milehidyno.com). 446hp/ 470 tq with a pretty rich tune. Mid 11's and one spot it dips to low 11's and high 10's. I just got my new tune and need to get it loaded. I've been very pleased with their customer service. Send a run file to him and you usually get a new tune the same night. I'm not sure when I'll get it back on the dyno to get new numbers though.
yup sounds like my A/F... LOL...Im getting my CB soon, then im going for costum tune....

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
BBCOBRA said:

+1 (441hp/466tq) with same mod's and air/fuel at 12.0 almost on the dot all the way to 6???rpm's.

Users who are viewing this thread