My Exhaust Vid

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I just put the SLP LM1's on my mach and you can tell a BIG difference between them and the Spintechs I had on before.

Don't flame on the vid quality, my friend took them on a digital camera.

Enjoy

Vid 1

Vid 2

Vid 3

Vid 4

:rockon: :banana: :rockon:

Last edited:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Sounding nasty!!! Glad to see both of you guys on here. I'll be posting some vids when my x-pipe/Mac is on. They're gonan be all dramatic and done up, heh.

You guys raced yet??

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
Damn I thought you died or something Bryan, I haven't seen you in a while. Is the Mac a good exhaust?

Nah haven't raced yet...hopfully soon and we'll have it recorded too. That is, if he fixes his real video camera.

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
SB Lightning said:
Damn I thought you died or something Bryan, I haven't seen you in a while. Is the Mac a good exhaust?

Nah haven't raced yet...hopfully soon and we'll have it recorded too. That is, if he fixes his real video camera.

I was out of town visiting my Girl for 2 weeks. Mac is great. Quality is pretty good ,but the sound is amazing. I have a video of a CObra wiht my exhaust if you wanan see it. I'l lsend it though AIM. I ordered my Bassani x already, I just have to get paid, then the MAC is replacing the MAggies. :banana:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
Whenever you want..hit me up i'll give you a ride. I want a ride in the mach also..I wanna run your buddy with the Bulit in your mach. Louis also. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread