My first 04 terminator

04termi black beast

Established Member
I finally found my dream car. After years of searching and saving money I finally found a 04 terminator black, it has 27k miles, I'll say its 90% stock, I been told it has exhaust and CAI only I am happy for that, I wanted it 100% stock but it's ok. I would like to know from guys with experience on this cars if paying 25k for it was too much and which first MODs should I look for? This is my first time in a forum so I apologize if i ask stupid questions or type too much. My goal is 550 rwhp. Thank you all in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

04termi black beast

Established Member
20170831_133146~2.png

here it is.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I think if it's damn near stock and only has 27K miles on it you did WELL. I think you're in the ball park on price, but others will probably say you paid a tad too much.

I think you did well and paid a fair price for what it is. Now go out and enjoy it as is before you start modifying it.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
I think you didn't pay too much at all. The car is beautiful. I'm not an expert on modding these cars as mine is still stock, but you're probably gonna have to do a blower swap to hit 550. Maybe a ported blower can get you somewhere in the 500+.

04termi black beast

Established Member
I think you didn't pay too much at all. The car is beautiful. I'm not an expert on modding these cars as mine is still stock, but you're probably gonna have to do a blower swap to hit 550. Maybe a ported blower can get you somewhere in the 500+.
I don't think I'll port the original SC is just better to swap it, money difference is not too much.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Looks good congrats. I think you did good on the price. It's pullied too from that pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94slowbra1

Established Member
If is pullied that means it has to be tunned?

i hope so. from what i can see it has a cold air intake, a pulley and an idler pulley. did it come with a handheld tuner? im guessing not. id get it to a reputable tuner soon and get its vitals checked out. then go out and enjoy it!

04termi black beast

Established Member
i hope so. from what i can see it has a cold air intake, a pulley and an idler pulley. did it come with a handheld tuner? im guessing not. id get it to a reputable tuner soon and get its vitals checked out. then go out and enjoy it!
I don't have the car yet am waiting for the payment to clear up and then have it shipped to me, i dont think it comes with a tunner, the dealer didn't told me anything about that but I can still ask. First thing I'll do is take it to a tuner and have it checked. I just need to find a good one around me. Thank you

94slowbra1

Established Member
if coming from a dealer and not a person who knows its history then definitely get it checked o make sure you are safe.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
If it's already pullied then you may be satisfied with the power of that. I hear a pulley swap really wakes these cars up.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
It's not too much money as long as you love the car and it makes you happy.

Congrats and enjoy!!

I would still tell the dealer that the car is not intake/exhaust only and ask them why they represented it as such

Users who are viewing this thread