My first car back from the dead, '90 GR40+351+YSi

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Like that color combo a lot! What's the plan for the '86?

90gold and 98 Saleen: The 86 is still in storage. It's caged, turbo kit was fabbed in 07 but will still be ok although Ill prob upgrade turbos shortly after it's tuned. Have a 374 billet motor with cnc'd vic jr's that flowed 370/285 ready to go on it. Plan was for 1krw on 93, and 1500+ on c16. Sucks it woulda been fast in 07 when I started the build but more common now. It will still be a fun car though when it's done.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
90gold and 98 Saleen: The 86 is still in storage. It's caged, turbo kit was fabbed in 07 but will still be ok although Ill prob upgrade turbos shortly after it's tuned. Have a 374 billet motor with cnc'd vic jr's that flowed 370/285 ready to go on it. Plan was for 1krw on 93, and 1500+ on c16. Sucks it woulda been fast in 07 when I started the build but more common now. It will still be a fun car though when it's done.

Lol sadly what you said is so true... Keep us posted on it!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Lol, There is no mistaking what kind of blower you have on your car.. I was there in my White 70 Boss 302, I was with the big Boss group across the street. Your car is really really nice. I did notice when you where in the turn lane your taillights weren't on, but your headlights where.

Yea, another damn wiring gremlin. The pl's don't come on with the switch, but do with the alarm... So I had to turn them on every minute on the way home... I have a new oem pigtail to solder in, I'm hoping that fixes the problem. Thanks for the props, I have a LOT of memories with the car, I hope to keep it in the family forever.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwww.

Brooks is calling tonight to setup a full tune session. Won't be terribly slow for long. Going to swap pullies too, since it needs a fresh new blower belt and all anyway. :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread