my first experience in an R...

Gambinotdx

Established Member
WHOA!!!!! i CANNOT believe how fast those cars are!! i think it was 253 i was in? well anyhow...i've never been in a faster car in my life. it was unreal. i couldn't peel the smile off of my face. it was AWESOME. i pray to God i hit the lottery someday soon. i want one!!!!! after riding it the R it made my Lightning feel like a damn bicycle. i was ashamed. this truck needs HEAVY modifying now. well now i know what its like to be in the sweetest mustang ever produced. just had to share that with you guys...God Bless each and every one of you! :D take care of those R's cause one day i'm gonna need to buy one of em off of someone! :-D later all! :burnout:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
:D :D :D

I wish I took a picture of you when colby drove back, your face was bright red and you had a smile from ear to ear, I couldnt stop laughing, LOL....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
i've never been in a faster car in my life. it was unreal. i couldn't peel the smile off of my face. it was AWESOME.
Welcome to the "club". I, too, had the same experience in #179...:-D

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Gambinotdx
WHOA!!!!! i CANNOT believe how fast those cars are!! i think it was 253 i was in? well anyhow...i've never been in a faster car in my life. it was unreal. i couldn't peel the smile off of my face. it was AWESOME. i pray to God i hit the lottery someday soon. i want one!!!!! after riding it the R it made my Lightning feel like a damn bicycle. i was ashamed. this truck needs HEAVY modifying now. well now i know what its like to be in the sweetest mustang ever produced. just had to share that with you guys...God Bless each and every one of you! :D take care of those R's cause one day i'm gonna need to buy one of em off of someone! :-D later all! :burnout:
Ain't it cool?!!!! :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :coolman:

And if you thought that was a rush, you should take a ride with someone driving an R aggressively on a road race course? Now that would put a smile on your face!! :)

While Joe and I were at TWS last week, I gave a young college student (they were at the track helping with timing and flags) a ride with me during one of my afternoon sessions and he was speechless when I dropped him off. He said I had definitely made his day. I had my sticky track tires on the car and it was sticking like glue! Man, turn 7 at TWS at over 100 mph is a big rush!!!! :D :D :D

1Fast R

My husband, Bill, a novice R driver, gave an acquaintance a ride in his #227 and he was very impressed. I am sure he felt the G force! Anyway, a few weeks later, he told a friend of mine that "if anyone has the right to brag about their Mustang, it is that guy (Bill) that gave me a ride in his R that time!"

(Bill does give good rides, though. He just needs some more practice. I am sure he will get some soon as the weather should be getting nicer here very soon!) #227 is going to it's first car show-indoors- Easter weekend...... :)

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread