My First kill In the 03 COBRAAA!

wreckit

Established Member
So, making my way down town, walking fast, faces pass (nana nana nana!)
okay okay serious time..

Driving to work tonight when a 5th generation Camaro SS, with paper plates, pass me up then hits the brakes to match my speed...

I was thinking, this cat is seriously wanting to pick on my ol man cobra! His Camaro looks bone stock, obviously.
Mind you, i haven't wanted to race anyone until I complete my bolt on list (Pulley kit, intake, and custom tune, x-pipe).

All that is done to my car is Borla cat-back stingers.

Anyways, were going around 40ish and i can see he wants to run a bit.
I drop it into 3rd and take off!!

well, I didn't even bother shifting into 4th bc it would have been worse for the poor lad.
I started pulling immediately. Right when i was about to shift into 4th, I could see the disappointment written all over the dudes car!!
After I let up, he just slowly passed me then turned at the next light we came up to...

I felt proud. Been having these camaros pick on me ever since I picked up the cobra.

Just wanted to share my very first run and win with the Cobra! figured all my Terminator brothers would be proud!!

b_dike

Established Member
Good kill... I never once had a new camaro try and race me when I was pullied. It's like all the 5th gen onwers in this area know that their car is slow. Lol

03 deadpool

Established Member
Nice kill op. I had a guy try me in a yellow fifth gen. he asked if my car was fast i asked if his car turned into a robot and pointed at the transformer emblems on his fender. It ended pretty bad for him.

wreckit

Established Member
Nice kill op. I had a guy try me in a yellow fifth gen. he asked if my car was fast i asked if his car turned into a robot and pointed at the transformer emblems on his fender. It ended pretty bad for him.

LOL! priceless!

wreckit

Established Member
I thought about dropping it into 2nd. Glad i didn't! Poor guy may have drove his car back to the dealership!

I appreciate the all the replies, Thanks!

Cannot wait to order the pulley kit! Oh the possibilities!

Users who are viewing this thread