My first kill

thecatalyst

Established Member
I just got an 03 10th Anniv Cobra convertible yesterday (thanks to the greatest uncle in the world) and I already had my first kill. My buddy was driving it(also has a cobra), when this crazy old man in a Cadillac CTS-V pulled up beside us. Unbeknownst to the dealer who said the car was stock, my cobra has a pulley and cat-back exhaust on it already. To make a long story short, we took the cadillac off the line, and walked him to about 60 miles per hour. It was great. The Cadillac has some minor mods including computer tuning and intake. It is a great car, but not in the same league as the cobra. I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

:burnout:

Last edited:

brab

Croatian-Sensation
Established Member
First of all it's 10th Anniversary Cobra not 15th buddy.....

Second of all, the CTS belongs to your uncle that bought you your Cobra so letting you win the race was part of the gift....

And you are such a nice nephew that the first thing you post about your car is how you beat a car owned by the man who bought it for you.....you should be spanked! LOL

(And you failed to mention the Viper, the 04 Saleen Cobra and the race Mustang that he also owns that would whoop your ass blind!!)

Last edited:

StangJason

Established Member
brab said:
First of all it's 10th Anniversary Cobra not 15th buddy.....

Second of all, the CTS belongs to your uncle that bought you your Cobra so letting you win the race was part of the gift....

And you are such a nice nephew that the first thing you post about your car is how you beat a car owned by the man who bought it for you.....you should be spanked! LOL

(And you failed to mention the Viper, the 04 Saleen Cobra and the race Mustang that he also owns that would whoop your ass blind!!)

You say this as if you are his uncle ;-) :lol: Also I wouldn't count on the Viper or 04 Saleen Cobra's being a sure win unless they have aren't stock...IMO

Nice kill for the poster by the way

brab

Croatian-Sensation
Established Member
StangJason said:
You say this as if you are his uncle ;-) :lol: Also I wouldn't count on the Viper or 04 Saleen Cobra's being a sure win unless they have aren't stock...IMO

Nice kill for the poster by the way

His uncle is one of my better friends and I was present at the unveiling ceremony where thecatalyst got his car....

The Saleen Cobra dynoed ~625 at the crank so yes my friend it would be beating of a lifetime...I have plenty more mods than thecatalyst and he put about 2-3 car lenghts on me..

And no...the Viper is not stock either.....even if the Viper was completely stock it would kill a cobra with his mods....

Me and another guy from work are just giving him a hard time....we work for his uncle....:D....

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
brab said:
His uncle is one of my better friends and I was present at the unveiling ceremony where thecatalyst got his car....

The Saleen Cobra dynoed ~625 at the crank so yes my friend it would be beating of a lifetime...I have plenty more mods than thecatalyst and he put about 2-3 car lenghts on me..

And no...the Viper is not stock either.....even if the Viper was completely stock it would kill a cobra with his mods....

Me and another guy from work are just giving him a hard time....we work for his uncle....:D....
Just when I thought your were some prick giving the new guy a hard time.....
Congrats on the new wheels and be safe. :thumbsup:

brab

Croatian-Sensation
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Just when I thought your were some prick giving the new guy a hard time.....

Hahahahahahah, nah.....

His uncle didn't take the words "this crazy old man" litely!!! LOL j/k
And being that "the uncle" reads these boards every day I am wondering how thecatalyst didn't expect that he is going to read that!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
1998GT said:
nice kill! have fun and be safe.PEACE

Even though this is my second snake ('96) It took me a while to "feel" the car.

These things are too easy to crash backwards with little or no time behind the wheel.

I see an average of one Terminator crashed a week on this board. Way too many...

Users who are viewing this thread