My first loss.

slowGT2k

Established Member
So i raced my buddy in his 05 sti, and i got beat, 3 cars off the line 4 by the 1/4 mile. 21lbs of b00st perrin intake, perrin equal lenght header, perren 3inch down pipe, off brand ebay catback.

slowGT2k

Established Member
cold air intake, throttle body, upperintake plenun, offroad midpipe, catback, fully gutted interior, nitto DR's, but the night of the run i had MT dr's

And one hell of a driver mod. :)

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
you lost!?!??! with those mods i would of thought you would of won.. but then again.. i dont really know a lot about the STI's.. how much boost do those things push stock?

Alb Cobra

Established Member
I do not know how much they push stock either but I got a friend with a WRX and put an STI turbo with supporting bolts ons running around 19-21 psi. He said he put down around 288awhp with a conservative tune. Those things move out well. I think the stock one dyno in the 240's. I could be wrong.

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
slowGT2k said:
cold air intake forgot jlt, throttle body, upper space intake plenum, offroad midpipe, catback, fully gutted interior new mod? , nitto DR's, but the night of the run i had MT dr's switched 'em out eh?

And one hell of a liar mod. :)

forgot your cams and bigger injectors dipshit.

and I fixed your phonix problem.

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Soobies are fast I lost to one that had a bigger turbo, front mount intercooler, cold air kit, full exhaust, tranny, BOV, alot of other sh!t and a 2 step u tec thing. It is a monster. He had me buy like 5-6 cars off the line but I reeled him in to about 3-4. Just cant make up the ground by the end of the 1/4. AWD are hella launchers. But get slower up top AWD kills speed. But he didnt want to run from a roll because he new better. I spun bad. But I talked him into it and he left for Iraq. Guess we will never know.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
Heres the great part...dude says he only lost by 3 cars off the line, yet it only put another 1 car on him throughout the 1/4 mile...your friends car is a piece of shit too if he only put 1 car on you through the quarter mile and you only have intake and exhaust...yet, you beat a stock C6 in the 1/4...this just keeps getting better and better

Users who are viewing this thread