My First Mustang - 03 Cobra

JDUB348

Established Member
Nice looking riding.. im more so saying god damn to the drive train! Be careful with that much power being your first mustang (maybe first fast car?). I went from a jeep to my terminator.. and the mid 400's it makes was a huge jump to me.. couldn't imagine jumping straight into 600+!

I would also be curious to see what else is done to this car. At $17,500 it makes me wonder. The craigslist posting is very vague. Theres gotta be alot more going on with this car then what he posted (mod wise).

Last edited:

valliv

Established Member
Congrats bro!! I just bought mine a few days ago also!!:) Its a great thing isnt it! If your happy with the wheels thats all that matters. Im about to change mine out to something most people prob wont like but we shall see. Congrats again!!

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
Nice find ! Get that beast tuned on e85 or get the air fuel checked, that's a must when buying a used terminator

TX_Stang_Kevin

Established Member
re

Nice looking riding.. im more so saying god damn to the drive train! Be careful with that much power being your first mustang (maybe first fast car?). I went from a jeep to my terminator.. and the mid 400's it makes was a huge jump to me.. couldn't imagine jumping straight into 600+!

I would also be curious to see what else is done to this car. At $17,500 it makes me wonder. The craigslist posting is very vague. Theres gotta be alot more going on with this car then what he posted (mod wise).

Yeah trust me, i was a tad curious myself. But autocheck came out fine. The previous owner was very cool and helpful. The whole process before the buy took about a week or so. Got a full write up on the car of what was done. Got phone numbers to who did the build and got a ton of info on past history of the car. Had a 4 inch thick bible of receipts with dates and amounts and all the info one could ask. Got his SCT tuner with the tune on board as well. The guy just had other needs. He was honest, up front and answered any question i needed answered. Im happy with the purchase.

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread