my first rev and takeoff video. turbod 4v swap

SteedaX47

Established Member
So its short quick and to the point with this. I think it turned pretty good. Start up, idle, rev, takeoff, then a light launch. Let me know what you guys think!
[youtube_browser]l8_FL-u4fl4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube_browser]

SteedaX47

Established Member
Lol thanks guys! Im loving the setup, dice, lol. Can drive it normal and fine one second and then other, its open wastegated turbo spooling awesomeness. I really didnt know how loud it was till I made this! I do wish it were slightly more torquey. I may put a 3.55 gear in it. But well see

SteedaX47

Established Member
What exhaust set up?

Miss my sn95 now. :(

Its weird cause of my turbo set up, Its stock 96 cobra manifolds, magnaflow x that had the cats removed, from the x it y's into a single pipe that feeds the turbo. Then its tge remnants of a pypes axle back that was modified to y out of the turbo to the tails.

SteedaX47

Established Member
19Turbo95 thats sweet im by hampden and tower. You? If you need s ny help or snother set of hands or eyes id be down to come by. Also cause im curious about it on an obd1 car as well

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
****ing awesome man. You did exactly what i wanna do with my sn95 GT. (minus the turbo swap.. im not that insane yet)

SEXY!

What exhaust combo is that????????????????????????????????

19turbo95

Established Member
19Turbo95 thats sweet im by hampden and tower. You? If you need s ny help or snother set of hands or eyes id be down to come by. Also cause im curious about it on an obd1 car as well

Nice. I'm just at Smoky Hill and Picadilly by Eaglecrest High School. I would like to meet up one of these days and check out your car.

coposrv

Established Member
Sounds sick! Post up pics of the turbo set up. I think I know how you did it just want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread