My first rifle

cj428mach

Established Member
Wow I was expecting to see an AR15, nice choice. The lack of flash suppressor is kind of a kick in the nads and sure takes away from the iconic M14 look of the rifle. I hope you vote appropriately every election cycle.

I have an M1A Scout squad, and an LRB 22" barreled M14, I love them both but the compact design of the scout makes it my absolute favorite rifle.

liter of cola

Established Member
Wow I was expecting to see an AR15, nice choice. The lack of flash suppressor is kind of a kick in the nads and sure takes away from the iconic M14 look of the rifle. I hope you vote appropriately every election cycle.

I have an M1A Scout squad, and an LRB 22" barreled M14, I love them both but the compact design of the scout makes it my absolute favorite rifle.

Lrb's are hella expensive, post a pic!!

I am so jealous! I have wanted one of these for ages!

What you waitin for? More gun laws to sprout out of commy hilary's ass when she's elected.

I love the .308

Best round for reachin out with a semi auto by far.

liter of cola

Established Member
Im workin on my pistol permit. I cant wait!

IMG_2373.JPG

Or

IMG_1862.JPG

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
So are you trying to decide on a rifle or pistol?

Weird, saw this as a new thread. I'd go with door number 2 Bob.

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
So are you trying to decide on a rifle or pistol?

Weird, saw this as a new thread. I'd go with door number 2 Bob.

Already have the rifle my guy. Just realized i left this thread hangin so im tryna bring it back. As stated, im workin on gettin a pistol next, gonna be one of the two pictured above.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Already have the rifle my guy. Just realized i left this thread hangin so im tryna bring it back. As stated, im workin on gettin a pistol next, gonna be one of the two pictured above.

Saw that after, swore it was a new thread. Plan on carrying daily? I don't like carrying anything too flashy as it obviously will wear over time.

I carry a full frame 1911, and it's got some weight but didn't bother me. However when I switch to my 941, the weight difference is very noticeable.

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
If i can get my carry permit i will be carrying the 1911 but not often cuz that would be a nys permit and im in nyc a lot.

Even getting a pistol permit in nyc which doesnt allow carry is pretty much impossible. Forget a carry permit. You gotta be a celeb or own a business that moves a lot of cash to get a carry permit in nyc.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
If i can get my carry permit i will be carrying the 1911 but not often cuz that would be a nys permit and im in nyc a lot.

Even getting a pistol permit in nyc which doesnt allow carry is pretty much impossible. Forget a carry permit. You gotta be a celeb or own a business that moves a lot of cash to get a carry permit in nyc.

I've heard, which is why I'm not missing big cities. Being from Chicago where you have no rights, I can carry daily here without issue.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
great choice, def. not a cheap rifle. always like the m14's we had on the ship, never had the chance to shoot this one.

liter of cola

Established Member
I've heard, which is why I'm not missing big cities. Being from Chicago where you have no rights, I can carry daily here without issue.

I will be runnin down south first chance i get.

great choice, def. not a cheap rifle. always like the m14's we had on the ship, never had the chance to shoot this one.

Get out and shoot one, sweet shooting rifle for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread