My forgestar f14s (deep concave rears)

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
Well tires came in today and theyre on the car. All I have now are crappy cellphone pics until later. So here they are.

3b5d9a8a.jpg

970daf71.jpg

I know it looks like 4x4 for now just give me time it'll get lowered eventually.

FIFTY

Established Member
I really like it!!!! just needs to be lowered!! great wheel choice and color:) 19's are the way to go.

Last edited:

FastRedPonyCar

Powered by Cuisinart
Established Member
looks great man. I love the F14's. I would like to see what the new stangs look like lowered a bit with 19's in front and 20's in the back.

My only issue with doing that is throwing off the speedometer with the different wheel/tire size.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
anyone have a link to these exact wheels? im still looking for some i like and so far the F14s, eurotek and drift are the only 3 im considering right now.

Bluebolt

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys.

If you're looking to order there is a vendor on svtp I think. I used a guy out of the Houston area. If you want his contact info pm me. If you're just looking for better pictures go to forgestar's website

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
Look good, pics suck, lol. I think your rears might not be as far from th shock as mine because mine is both lower and my wheels are larger so I gain clearance.

Bluebolt

Established Member
Yeah after got them on here it wasn't as close as I thought. And as soon as I can convince the wife I need springs and a panhard I'm gonna lower it.

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
looks great man. I love the F14's. I would like to see what the new stangs look like lowered a bit with 19's in front and 20's in the back.

My only issue with doing that is throwing off the speedometer with the different wheel/tire size.

I thought the speedo was in the rear tire? Keeping it stock height should eliminate that anyways. The GT500 SVTPP comes with taller than 27" rears already from the plant.

Here is a stang with a sick setup. Owner's name is Fishstyx, took these pics from several forums.

ProCharger Stage II (P1SC) with in vent boost gauge
Boss 302 Intake and associated accessories (including STB)
Long tube catted headers to Borla S-Type cat-back
Jon Lund custom tune
TSW Nurbergring wheels & NT05 tires
Front: 19x9 275/35
Rear: 20x10 275/40
Brembos
Suspension mods (lower, proper geometry etc)
Billet grille & black chin scoop

52%20%28Medium%29.jpg

55c%20%28Medium%29.jpg

60%20%28Medium%29.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

27.jpg

20.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg