My friday night. pics (56k look out)

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
A friend and I got a nice detail shop here in Jersey and we were detailing my girls and his x's cars. I got pics of my girls 99 AK. We started these cars bout 8pm friday night and didn't leave the shop until 4:30am:eek: And I was do in @ work @ 7:30am but didn't get there till 8:30 and fell asleep at 5am Theres before and after pics, I used Meguiars Classic Gold car wash soft sponge, and 1 coat Meg Classic Gold wax. The in side was cleaned with a mix of purple power vinyl non leather, 505 for the carpet, Meguiars Leater cleaner condition polish, Black magic Detailer shine for non leather and vinyl. Turtle Wax "window detailing cleaner" for windows. rims and tires was like meguiars spray on rim but of course wiped off, and black magic tire shine for tires. With how bad condition my girls car was in it took me and only me 7 hours to clean inside and out. Here are the pics, I would of like to of gotten some sun shots but hey, IT WAS 4:30 IN THE MORNING. enjoy

BEFORE

detail1.JPG

detail2.JPG

detail3.JPG

detail4.JPG

detail5.JPG

AFTER

detail6.JPG

detail7.JPG

detail8.JPG

detail9.JPG

detail10.JPG

detail11.JPG

Oh yea I did all this for $20 while my loving (still hasn't paid) girlfriend was in florida on here vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread