My friend's truck with new lift!

o2k

Noob
Established Member
Lol - I was kidding!

I drive a Cobra, a BMW and my wife's truck has an 8" lift on 35's... my wiener is so small because of my cars, it's actually an indentation! :lol:

I was just giving it the response I get when I drive anything I own...:coolman:

:lol: Good sense of humor. :rockon:

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Heres my buddys HD and my 03, but yeh ur buddys is def bigger

277175614.jpg
[/IMG]

RCMPSVT

Established Member
Is that thing road legal where ur from??? My buddy was told he coldnt drive his truck in michigan anymore cause its too tall and illegal

Mayo5

Established Member
The center of gravity is too high for that to do anything other than mud. Rockclimbing would kill that thing so quickly.

ding ding ding. It would be useless in the mud too. It's a mall crawler, but a fun one.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
To each thier own, leagaly you cant go over the speed limit either but we have cars that will do triple the limit. These trucks are bad ass as show stoppers alone. Who here says they wouldn't rubber neck at it?
That must be a 03/04 because that turbo is loud.

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
Is that thing road legal where ur from??? My buddy was told he coldnt drive his truck in michigan anymore cause its too tall and illegal

honestly, I don't think it's legal. Not like this guy cares though. As much as you guys may think, this is no show truck. He uses this truck and is not afraid to get it dirty. Btw, its an 03':rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread